Clips of Nothing & Quicksong w/Vocals - **NO LINKS, NO ASKING / HINTING FOR LEAKS**

21 minutes ago, bassplayer1993 said:

Guys, just so you know, 2 more CD's have leaked... just songs we already know, have and have been released. Still cool.

These clips are interesting, even with scratch vocals Quick song sounds so much more interesting.

After listening to it many more times, I'm convinced that Quick song was at least started in the 95/96 sessions.

Slash would know better than to recycle a Nirvana riff especially when Axl's got Zakk Wylde in the studio.
Doubt that Slash + Zakk = Teen Spirit. 

Edited by username05

4 minutes ago, username05 said:

Slash would know better than to recycle a Nirvana riff especially when Axl's got Zakk Wylde in the studio.
Doubt that Slash + Zakk = Teen Spirit. 

Yeah, but we all know by now CD is a bunch of mashed up riffs and ideas from many sessions... some parts sound very Slash-y. Robin did a really good job recreating the vibe if I'm wrong.

Maybe Axl took some riffs from those sessions.

We'll never know.

I wonder if the tapes from those days will ever be heard by anyone again.

2 minutes ago, bassplayer1993 said:

Yeah, but we all know by now CD is a bunch of mashed up riffs and ideas from many sessions... some parts sound very Slash-y. Robin did a really good job recreating the vibe if I'm wrong.

Maybe Axl took some riffs from those sessions.

We'll never know.

I wonder if the tapes from those days will ever be heard by anyone again.

they probably got tied up in some legal mumbo jumbo. they could revisit them now that they are back together. 

Edited by username05

3 minutes ago, thomase said:

i'm talking about cd #2 that has quick song i hope it the version we heard in the clip that what i was talking about

The version from the clip already leaked, didn't it?

It has vocals but no actual lyrics. He's just screaming ooooohhh's and aaaaaahhh's the whole time, lol. Then randomly screams "MOTHERFUCKER!" at the end :lol:

2 minutes ago, Gordon Comstock said:

The version from the clip already leaked, didn't it?

It has vocals but no actual lyrics. He's just screaming ooooohhh's and aaaaaahhh's the whole time, lol. Then randomly screams "MOTHERFUCKER!" at the end :lol:

in the clip there was real lyrics not this ooooohhh's and aaaaaahhh's the whole time in the song

11 minutes ago, thomase said:

in the clip there was real lyrics not this ooooohhh's and aaaaaahhh's the whole time in the song

No there weren't. I just re-listened to it. The vocals in the clip are just "So ooo-ooo-ooooh, oooo-oooOOOOO-oooohhh... (hoo-hoo, hoo-hoo)".

The first part of the clip is the song "Nothing", which does have some real lyrics, and has also leaked in full :thumbsup: