New Brain Drums Full CD LEAKED (CD, MADDY, BLUES, RHIAD) - **NO LINKS, NO ASKING / HINTING FOR LEAKS**

8 minutes ago, WillBailey said:

So these guys are leaking the actual album we all got 11 years ago? Amazing!?

I get that it's boring to hear a 15th version of CD or something, but for years a lot of CD fans have wanted a boxset of CD demos from the '99-00 sessions and now we're kinda getting it. So I'm happy for whatever we get. Yea, I'm still just listening to songs like Riad & The Bedouins lol, but it's interesting to hear the real 'work in progress' versions.

• Like 2
  • GNFNR 2

1 minute ago, Gordon Comstock said:

I get that it's boring to hear a 15th version of CD or something, but for years a lot of CD fans have wanted a boxset of CD demos from the '99-00 sessions and now we're kinda getting it. So I'm happy for whatever we get. Yea, I'm still just listening to songs like Riad & The Bedouins lol, but it's interesting to hear the real 'work in progress' versions.

100%. And isn't boring to me. CD sessions were mythical holy grail to those of us that have been around that long, so having this level of detail is amazing. Lord... I remember staying up until 2am at uni to listen to the BBC Radio 1 Rock Show play Oh My God in 1999 when it was released, and I have been waiting and hoping for more stuff ever since.

All this goes to show (again) is that the album was done.

They should have released in 2002, and done a more Bucket focussed follow-up for 2004.

• Like 2
  • GNFNR 1

5 minutes ago, RussTCB said:

1000% this. 

I'm addition, I could be wrong but I think there's still the option for anyone to not listen if they don't want to lol. 

Over the past month, we've had the most new GNR music to listen to in about 11 years, yet some people are complaining about too many versions of CD tracks we already had. 

i love the little notes we received in the emails. he was in our discord responding to us via these texts in the zips

Edited by dadud

If one of the old time hoarders wanted to, they could have or can cause similar excitement, especially with more of the Bucket era stuff out there that is not on these disks, among other things. Sadly, most of these folks I know of are either dead, or have no interest in anything GN'R anymore. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, RussTCB said:

1000% this. 

I'm addition, I could be wrong but I think there's still the option for anyone to not listen if they don't want to lol. 

Over the past month, we've had the most new GNR music to listen to in about 11 years, yet some people are complaining about too many versions of CD tracks we already had. 

Which lends to the theory that some people will complain about anything.

Outside of an official release this is what everyone has wanted for years from the post UYI band. Unheard demos and the progression of CD songs from their early stages. People wondering what he did from the late 90’s to Rio has been answered over the last few weeks 

• Sad 1