New Brain Drums Full CD LEAKED (CD, MADDY, BLUES, RHIAD) - **NO LINKS, NO ASKING / HINTING FOR LEAKS**

Can you imagine Rose in the studio, listening to all the disparate elements of his music, trying to make his art the best it could possibly be.

I mean the gaul!

Drums up 1.5dB? Guitars up 0.7dB? Drums AND guitars up?

Oh, pish posh.

In my day, we simply recorded everything and released the record immediately. It didn't that old Louie coughed up a lung and gurgled through the chorus, he did it the right way.

And when the record was finally pressed, we didn't have time for any nonsense like album artwork. We wrapped in a brown paper bag, tied it to the nearest horse, gave him a hard slap on the rear and away he went!

As anyone with taste knows, true art will simply find the mark even if it's left alone in a field of juniper berries and desert sage. 

Waste, I tell you! Waste! 

Edited by Gnrfan2001
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, WhazUp said:

It was probably more for the mixing engineers to have CD's of these different variations to listen to in their cars, home stereos, many different acoustic spaces, etc. to hear which mix of the drums makes the overall recording come across better

I figured that, but what I said was more of a joke. I do some audio editing and getting the drum sound just right is kinda pain, like you don't want it to "take over" the recording and obviously dont want it to low in the mix.

6 hours ago, Gnrfan2001 said:

Can you imagine Rose in the studio, listening to all the disparate elements of his music, trying to make his art the best it could possibly be.

I mean the gaul!

Oh, pish posh.

In my day, we simply recorded everything and released the record immediately. It didn't that old Louie coughed up a lung and gurgled through the chorus, he did it the right way.

And when the record was finally pressed, we didn't have time for any nonsense like album artwork. We wrapped in a brown paper bag, tied it to the nearest horse, gave him a hard slap on the rear and away he went!

As anyone with taste knows, true art will simply find the mark even if it's left alone in a field of juniper berries and desert sage. 

I'm out of reactions but allow me to say bravo sir, you are officially a funny man.

:lol:

7 hours ago, Gnrfan2001 said:

I mean the gaul!

Oh, pish posh.

Pepperidge Farm remembers! 

Edited by jamillos

12 hours ago, Gnrfan2001 said:

I mean the gaul!

Oh, pish posh.

It really puts into perspective why it took 50 years for CD to be released :lol:

On 9/22/2019 at 3:55 PM, rebeldhipi said:

I never thought about it being outside those locker cds.

I like your thinking.

That said the tone of that extra guitar has more like a Brian May wibe than a Slash wibe.

At that quality it could be anything

And these are just from 1 studio for a period of a few years. The band used 15 studios during production, including Capitol Studios, Cherokee Studios, Electric Lady Studios, Sunset Sound Recorders, and The Village.

There are CDs and DATS up the nose at all of these places, long forgotten.

27 minutes ago, Creed said:

thats the main problem of the album. instead of going down into a studio a record stuff in one or two take takes, they experminted with digital stuff and editing which sounds annoying. 

I mean in 2000-2001 it was still somewhat normal recording session. Every album is produced like this. OK Computer from Radiohead demo tapes recently leaked and it's like 20 hours long with a lot of versions of the same songs