Melissa on lead vocals?

Sosso

Someone has raised this question in the show thread and I would like to know your opinion about it. 

I think that Axl should be the one on the lead vocals. Melissa has a great voice, but is better suited as a background vocalist. Maybe she can change my mind, idk. 

Edited by Sosso
  • Like 1

I think she was working as an influencer for the sugar/candy industry and then when she got sick due to her diet she posted a warming about that diet. Therefore she lost her job as an influencer. Hopefully Guns pays her enough that she just doesnt have to shill for free boxes of M&Ms anymore.

OT: Sing lead on what though? Like Axl leaves stage and then she sings SCOM? That cant work. But a Mel solo spot where she sings a cover (nah, I cant believe I just promoted the idea of MORE covers! :lol:

• Like 2

1 hour ago, soon said:

OT: Sing lead on what though? Like Axl leaves stage and then she sings SCOM? That cant work. But a Mel solo spot where she sings a cover (nah, I cant believe I just promoted the idea of MORE covers! :lol:

I was rather thinking about lead vocals or co-lead vocals on a new song. Something similar to Dust N' Bones, So Fine or Going Down, you know?

Edited by Sosso
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Sosso said:

I was rather thinking about lead vocals or co-lead vocals on a new song. Something similar to Dust N' Bones, So Fine or Going Down, you know?

Yep, that'd be cool. For me something really heavy or a ballad might work best? 

Id have to hear it before I could say if it'd work too.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

you know you did you did you did = on live and let die sounds very nice 

i'd like to see her bust out garden of eden 

in all seriousness, she should be busting out half the lyrics/choruses of the songs considering AXL is fucking done - here are songs she could do 

don't cry entire song, rocket queen outro, locomotive outro, dead horse intro/outro, patience outro, 

then izzy and duff take care of the rest 

again AXL is done - try and find one song that he's nailed since 2017 - you won't find one 

Edited by double talkin jive mfkr

On 2019-11-10 at 12:23 PM, double talkin jive mfkr said:

again AXL is done - try and find one song that he's nailed since 2017 - you won't find one 

Wichita Lineman.... still the best song in the set.

Also, Chinese Democracy.

But yea, he's hit or miss on pretty much everything else. Usually miss... :unsure:

I wish they'd crank Melissa's mic up during Locomotive, and let her sing co-lead vocals on that.

1 hour ago, Gordon Comstock said:

Wichita Lineman.... still the best song in the set.

Also, Chinese Democracy.

But yea, he's hit or miss on pretty much everything else. Usually miss... :unsure:

I wish they'd crank Melissa's mic up during Locomotive, and let her sing co-lead vocals on that.

agreed on wichita its the only one imo

• Like 1