Mixing & Matching leaked songs (complete leak overview + redundant leaks)

Made a couple of edits: 

- TWAT leak from DJ Razz was wrongfully listed as redundant, now listed as unknown source

- Catcher leak from 2006 wasn't listed, now listed as unknown source

- Added a list of all other CD era leaks, all seemingly newer than The Village Sessions

I feel so lost with so many leaks and "leaks".

Didn't hear none of the ones that were already released on ChiDem.

But most of the "new" ones are great, didn't like any of the "new new" instrumentals, as for "As It Begins", but then again, there are so many versions of the same songs that I feel kind of lost.

Edited by Legendador

7 minutes ago, 2020_Intensions said:

Sorry if this seems dumb but this is really overwhelming for organizational purposes :question:

I made this to make it easier for people to figure out what's what. But it does help when you at least know the leak dates. 

Other than that I can't help it that so much leaked. :P 

Edited by username

Thanks for all the info.  Is this correct?

The only unheard/unreleased songs with vocals that have been leaked so far are:

Atlas Shrugged

Perhaps

Hard School

State of Grace

Eye on You

any others? 

How many unheard songs from these demos with vocals have yet to leak?  Zodiac, Quick song, any others? 

Edited by 1987b

5 hours ago, rebeldhipi said:

The Blues leak from (2019-08-28 ) is not the new brain drums version. Its instead the the old Josh drums version or the rough mix 6/1/01 version which i think are the same but mastered differently

4 hours ago, rebeldhipi said:

Chinese Democracy (2019-08-28 leak as Chinese Stew)  is actually Drums & Guitar at regular level from New Brain Drums 3rd time

Edited both of these, thanks!

I also added tonights new full-disc leaks:

- The Blues

- Rhiad

- Rough Mixes (New Brain drums with Axl)

- Rough Mixes 1

And moved the corresponding individual leaks to redundant. 

4 hours ago, 1987b said:

Thanks for all the info.  Is this correct?

The only unheard/unreleased songs with vocals that have been leaked so far are:

Atlas Shrugged

Perhaps

Hard School

State of Grace

Eye on You

any others? 

How many unheard songs from these demos with vocals have yet to leak?  Zodiac, Quick song, any others? 

I think so. From what I know (which is very little), Quicksong and Nothing have lyrics. Not sure about anything else. There might be 1 or 2 more, but don't expect anything. That's all just from the 19 Village Sessions discs (14 of which have leaked now) though. There might be newer discs where songs like Zodiac 13 and Me & My Elvis do have lyrics. I just have no clue whether or not those might leak. But I hope they are in the leakers hands and that they will. 

3 minutes ago, AliceJ said:

Isn't in weird that Zodiac is marked specifically as "no vox" when there are a bunch of other instrumentals on these cds? 
Could it be becuase Zodiac had finished lyrics written but they weren't recorded yet?

This is something I was wondering this morning, are we 100% sure that the RMCD 2 to 4 are instrumentals only ?

35 minutes ago, AliceJ said:

Isn't in weird that Zodiac is marked specifically as "no vox" when there are a bunch of other instrumentals on these cds? 
Could it be becuase Zodiac had finished lyrics written but they weren't recorded yet?

32 minutes ago, aure69 said:

This is something I was wondering this morning, are we 100% sure that the RMCD 2 to 4 are instrumentals only ?

There are also songs with the note "Ver. 1" although there aren't other versions on the CDs.

My theory is that these 19 CDs are only a part of the Village sessions and there was more stuff recorded and mixed there at that time. It just happened that only these CDs were kept ror forgotten in that storage locker.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Blackstar said:

My theory is that these 19 CDs are only a part of the Village sessions and there was more stuff recorded and mixed there at that time. It just happened that only these CDs were kept ror forgotten in that storage locker.

Aside from Rough Mixes 1-4 the discs have 3-digit numbers. The lowest one in the set being 085 and the highest one in the set being 278. If this adds up there were at the very least 259 more. :lol: 

• Like 4