Rough Mixes CD #1 Full Leak Discussion Thread **NO LINKS, NO ASKING / HINTING FOR LEAKS**

6 minutes ago, 2020_Intensions said:

Wait ... Is this actually 2000 Intensions? Track order & all ?

Probably not tracklist but I would imagine the album would have been similar to this. 

Question for for everyone who was a super fan in the late 90s early 2000s- would you have enjoyed the album more had it been released during that time period? My answer is yes. I would have enjoyed it so much more. By the time it released in 2008 it was anticlimactic. 

Edited by Arnuld
  • Like 3

Just now, Arnuld said:

Probably not tracklist but I would imagine the album would have been similar to this. 

Question for for everyone who was a super fan in the late 90s early 2000s- would you have enjoyed the album not had it been released during that time period? My answer is yes. I would have enjoyed it so much more. By the time it released in 2008 it was anticlimactic. 

well we had Live Era that could close the old band chapter respectfully. and fan's ears got warmed up and ready for dramatic sound changes with OMG. so 2000 was the perfect timing to release this shit.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, ©GnrPersia said:

well we had Live Era that could close the old band chapter respectfully. and fan's ears got warmed up and ready for dramatic sound changes with OMG. so 2000 was the perfect timing to release this shit.

It’s so funny I used to go to the old mygnr.com and there used to be an album release date header and it always said summer 2000. I just feel like that was the perfect time

• Like 1