any rumors of them touring in 2020?

you think this September-October tour could be the last one for a long time? I am about 7 1/2 hours away from the closest city (Lincoln NE) and sadly I am thinking about making the trip, if I knew for sure I would not be seeing them again for perhaps ever or a couple of years I would say making this trip is a no-brainer, but yea I am really not sure at this point, as it gets closer I could see myself saying F it and making the drive, anyone traveling from afar to catch them on this mini-mid-west tour?

7 minutes ago, k12 said:

you think this September-October tour could be the last one for a long time? I am about 7 1/2 hours away from the closest city (Lincoln NE) and sadly I am thinking about making the trip, if I knew for sure I would not be seeing them again for perhaps ever or a couple of years I would say making this trip is a no-brainer, but yea I am really not sure at this point, as it gets closer I could see myself saying F it and making the drive, anyone traveling from afar to catch them on this mini-mid-west tour?

I'm a 10 hour drive away from Charlotte ... Because of the uncertainty of future plans for touring I'm flying down .. No way am I missing this chance ...

21 minutes ago, MaskingApathy said:

Yes. Based on what he said I think that's it, then they work on recording. Maybe a few South American dates around the festival like they're doing here right now, like a month's worth.

Did he specifically say lolapalooza? I thought he only said march and nothing more? I was kinda hoping it was Download in Sydney if they do it again in march 2020. They could hit the australiasian market again as it's been a while now.

10 minutes ago, megaguns1982 said:

Did he specifically say lolapalooza? I thought he only said march and nothing more? I was kinda hoping it was Download in Sydney if they do it again in march 2020. They could hit the australiasian market again as it's been a while now.

They should have toured here when they did another asian leg last year.

1 hour ago, AxlRoseCDII said:

Heavily rumoured. All but announced. Puts any hope of a new album or EP in 2020 to rest.

Not really. He said March, that's just one month. Whatever they'll have done by that time, the stuff could be going through mixing during the concert time as far as we know. Or they'll start afterwards. Anything. One month doesn't change too much - as long as they're seriously starting looking into... 

9 hours ago, megaguns1982 said:

He didn't say that specifically but that's the one that makes sense given the timeframe. 

6 hours ago, Gavin82 said:

Well they defo aint doimg DL 2020 the headlines are out Kiss, Iron Mad & SOAD

DL 2019 Australia was march. So if it's on in 2020 it would be march. Plus they haven't been in Aus since February 2017 so it's a good time to hit the Aussie market again..... but doubt they'd sell out without a new album

Yes it was! Axl sounded like he did in the early 90s on many songs that night ... I got to hear a lot of ChiDem songs before I was even familiar with the album .. They played some classic era deep cuts .. Axl apologized for the 2002 incident .. One of the highlights was Shackler's .. Out of all the live performances I've heard I never heard him sing the chorus the way he did at Philly '12 ...

Edited by 2020_Intensions