Robin Finck's GNR rig?

Anyone have any details on Robins rig that he used for GNR. I know he used alnico IIs on all his les pauls. I heard a rumor that he used a JCM900 to record in 97-2002, but no actual proof. Anyone have a concrete idea about what he used (amps/pedals/effects).

Any info about his NIN rig from 99-2000 and from 2008 only would be appreciated as well

I've seen his rig rundown that he did for NIN but he says hes changed alot of stuff in his rig the past years with NIN

Edited by Mendez

I dont know how accurate this is, but this page has some info about his GNR rig and and 2009 NIN rig https://www.uberproaudio.com/who-plays-what/608-nine-inch-nails-robin-finck-guitar-rig-gear-and-equipment

"Marshall JCM-2000 TSL100 (seen in GNR)" Makes it sound like if this is accurate that they are speaking about his live rig? "seen in GNR"

Also lists this clean booster pedal which would make perfect sense for things like his Better solo https://www.guitarcenter.com/Xotic/RC-Booster-Clean-Boost-Guitar-Effects-Pedal-1331657145707.gc?CJAID=10432687&CJPID=2502662&cjevent=4a0b2e52dea611e982ea03bd0a24060d#productDetail

• Thanks 1

On 9/25/2019 at 12:59 PM, Brownstone drum said:

His rhythm tone and playing was by far the best of any Gnr lead guitarist in my opinion

Especially hearing all these instrumentals like quick song, i just like his style and sound. Sorta like a weird fucked up John Frusciante

Edited by Mendez