Live Like a Suicide

Rough Mixes CD #3 Full Leak Discussion Thread **NO LINKS, NO ASKING / HINTING FOR LEAKS**

8 minutes ago, adamsapple said:

As for putting lyrics to a piece of music, it's probably the hardest thing to do for a singer and lyricist as the music might sort of dictate your pace, melody and delivery - and in conclusion your choice of words or even the topic depending on the energy and dynamics of the music.

Eddie Vedder got his job with Pearl Jam because they had an instrumental demo laying around, and Eddie took it and made it into "Alive" and submitted it to the band

They heard it and were like "THAT WILL DO"

Edited by TheSeeker
  • Like 1

First principles, Clarice. Simplicity. Read Marcus Aurelius. Of each particular thing ask: what is it in itself? What is its nature? What does he do, this man you seek?

For anyone who didn't know... It's a quote from Hannibal Lecter

28 minutes ago, ZODIAC said:

First principles, Clarice. Simplicity. Read Marcus Aurelius. Of each particular thing ask: what is it in itself? What is its nature? What does he do, this man you seek?

For anyone who didn't know... It's a quote from Hannibal Lecter

So the quote was doctored a bit? “Clarice” removed and “he” replaced with “it”? Last sentence also cut off halfway?

3 hours ago, Wooody said:

DUMMY IS JUST BADASSSSSS My favourite instrumental beating me and my elvis.

It reminds me of So Hot by Kid Rock. Which tbh is one of the most badass intros of all time

On 28/10/2019 at 9:57 PM, MrSpaghetti said:

Late comment, but I've realised that Dummy's intro was used on the This I Love remix.

Really? I gotta lysten carefully, ad TIL was my fav remix and Dummy is one of my fav instrumentals leaked