Jump to content
2020_Intensions

Tour Managers (3?)

Recommended Posts

The boogie man, Alan Smithee, and Spider-Man.

in all seriousness; probably Del James. He’s a “tour manager,” right?

also, what does Fermanager’s sister do?

Edited by rocknroll41
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, rocknroll41 said:

The boogie man, Alan Smithee, and Spider-Man.

in all seriousness; probably Del James. He’s a “tour manager,” right?

also, what does Fermanager’s sister do?

Backstage fellatio.

In all seriousness it woukd be tb, del and im thinking possiibly a live nation employee.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 25/9/2019 at 2:04 PM, 2020_Intensions said:

This is a serious question btw ... 

Tour manager is Angie Warner. She was hired to do the job by Live Nation

Del James seems to be Crew Chief. Someone has to make sure everything is plugged in the right places.

Fernando, Beta and Vanesa work with and for Axl. They might have other duties though

Slash and Duff have their own managers.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Padme said:

Tour manager is Angie Warner. She was hired to do the job by Live Nation

Del James seems to be Crew Chief. Someone has to make sure everything is plugged in the right places.

Fernando, Beta and Vanesa work with and for Axl. They might have other duties though

Slash and Duff have their own managers.

 

Thanks 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, Padme said:

Fernando, Beta and Vanessa work with and for Axl. They might have other duties though.

Like trolling on Reddit?

  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Remember Fernando's lil hissy fit when Angie Warner won the "Best Tour Manager" award for her work on NITL, not too long ago? :rofl-lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 29.9.2019 at 5:36 PM, Padme said:

Tour manager is Angie Warner. She was hired to do the job by Live Nation

Didn't Fernando say he was the one who hired Angie when he threw that hissy fit about her winning the award?

 

On 29.9.2019 at 10:09 PM, soon said:

Remember Fernando's lil hissy fit when Angie Warner won the "Best Tour Manager" award for her work on NITL, not too long ago? :rofl-lol:

How could we forget? :lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Scream of the Butterfly said:

Didn't Fernando say he was the one who hired Angie when he threw that hissy fit about her winning the award?

 

How could we forget? :lol:

I remember he was very pissed off when he wasn't nominated. But I don't think he hired her. The promoter was Live Nation. Maybe Axl had a say on the matter. But I'm not sure Fernando was the decision maker

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/30/2019 at 5:09 AM, soon said:

Remember Fernando's lil hissy fit when Angie Warner won the "Best Tour Manager" award for her work on NITL, not too long ago? :rofl-lol:

Ywep i did. He was annoyed that she got an award when the other Tour managers like Del didn't win anything, so it didn't look like a "team effort". Also she came on the tour as an employee of live nation. Because live nation would want to have one of their employees involved to make sure this tour runs like clockwork with the amount of money they would be spending in promoting and funding this tour. Just shows they have zero confidence in the brazilians Axl has an "GNR Management".

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×