CD Leftovers - The Official Chord Thread *NO VIDEO/AUDIO EXAMPLES*

Hey all musicians! As a musician trying to learn some of the leaked songs I thought it’d be cool to have a place to share what we know about chords. No examples of playing per rules of the forum, let’s keep it visual.

Anyone have chords to Atlas?

Edited by AxlRoseCDII
  • Like 1

Tuned to Eb. Im gonna say the chord shapes but im refering to the position on a standard tuning.

Intro is G and F. Chorus ("when it says wring and the road gets rough...) is F# C A G B F C A.

They chorus is all bar chords, i guess theyd be minor bar chords bc they dont sound happy. I dont know much theory

Verse (ill be the last to say) is

D C E C B

19 hours ago, Voodoochild said:

I already made a video of Hard School and Perhaps (solo) on my Instagram.

About Atlas, I posted that back when all we had was the 1 min leak:

Yeah I saw some of those. I think my problem is as a relatively new music (3 years idk if I have a leg to stand on lol) player I visualize it better to see with lyrics and all. But I can try to mix some of those with what I’ve hear by ear and make my own. Do you have chords to Going Down?

1 hour ago, AxlRoseCDII said:

Yeah I saw some of those. I think my problem is as a relatively new music (3 years idk if I have a leg to stand on lol) player I visualize it better to see with lyrics and all. But I can try to mix some of those with what I’ve hear by ear and make my own. Do you have chords to Going Down?

No, I dont. I could learn it, but I think someone else posted the chords in that big thread when it leaked, tho.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...