Quick Song (Full Disc) Leak [No Links Or Requests]

13 minutes ago, Hollywood Zombie said:

I have had people all day, asking. Just because I comment doesnt mean I'm giving them a link. Google was a friend of mine. 

If you think it's bad over here, the GNR Reddit was MUCH much worse. Half of the time they don't read the comments where the link was posted, asking for re-uploads, and the insane barrage of PMs I'd get every single day. At least 50 a day. But now they can't post links in the comments or even in PM. You can't even point somebody in the direction of how to obtain leaks. So there's a ton of butt hurt downloading motherfuckers who are BAWWW. "This place has turned into MyGNR"

5 minutes ago, Jabberwocky said:

If you think it's bad over here, the GNR Reddit was MUCH much worse. Half of the time they don't read the comments where the link was posted, asking for re-uploads, and the insane barrage of PMs I'd get every single day. At least 50 a day. But now they can't post links in the comments or even in PM. You can't even point somebody in the direction of how to obtain leaks. So there's a ton of butt hurt downloading motherfuckers who are BAWWW. "This place has turned into MyGNR"

I deal with a dude who asks for the files individually, some lame ass who has a shitty device. It's like fuck off dude. 

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Hollywood Zombie said:

I deal with a dude who asks for the files individually, some lame ass who has a shitty device. It's like fuck off dude. 

HOLY SHIT I KNOW HIM LMFAO. Feels the need to post the same message every 5 minutes.

"Can I please get the individual files my device won't download a folder please?"

• Haha 1

30 minutes ago, Jabberwocky said:

So are the rest of the tracks just different takes of Robin's solos?

Haven't listened to every single one, but it seems like tracks 3-19 have the same initial Robin Solo for the first 30 secs and then they go into different Bucket takes for the solo.

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, dogman said:

Who listened to all 20 takes??

I didn't notice a huge difference lol, I know in at least 1-2 it seems like the killswitch is present ( or at least more present in Track 12 ), but I think I like Take 15 ( Track 18 ) best because Bucket doesn't ramp up into his shredding, he just kinda alternates between them.

11 minutes ago, YourMother'sDruthers said:

Yeah, what idiots! Imagine fans trying to hear new music! Let’s stone them!  

If you had to respond to a whole slew of dumb motherfuckers looking for links, you'd be singing a different tune. I'm not talking about a few people, I'm talking about the hundreds of PMs and comments I was getting since all of this shit went down.  Having to upload and re-upload and re-upload and re-upload leaks is tiring, especially since I got not help. It was all "gimmie gimmie gimmie"

15 minutes ago, TheSeeker said:

Only 3 discs left and now everyone's getting cunty about sharing

Typical

If you had to do it over and over again ad nauseam , you'd be getting cunty yourself. You gotta remember these leaks do not go to sites where they stay available. The site that is being used only stores them for a week and NONE of them stayed up for more than a day or two. Go put yourself in the position where you and you alone had to field a shitload of PMs, re-upload the links over and over again. Put the links in the page and still have people asking for PMs because they're too fucking stupid to know how to scroll through a thread. When you do that, then you can come to me and act like I'm the one who is the cunt.

Edited by Jabberwocky
  • Like 2

15 minutes ago, Jabberwocky said:

If you had to do it over and over again ad nauseam , you'd be getting cunty yourself. You gotta remember these leaks do not go to sites where they stay available. The site that is being used only stores them for a week and NONE of them stayed up for more than a day or two. Go put yourself in the position where you and you alone had to field a shitload of PMs, re-upload the links over and over again. Put the links in the page and still have people asking for PMs because they're too fucking stupid to know how to scroll through a thread. When you do that, then you can come to me and act like I'm the one who is the cunt.

Sir, this is a Dairy Queen

• Haha 3