(THREAD UPDATE: HE LIED) GNR Manager Fernando Confirms New Album Within 6 Months!!

I wonder...If for whatever reason they're unable to release the album in March, will @Dexterlabel Fernando "insane" the way he did Merck and fire him?  Better make sure that album comes Nando.

No pressure. ;)

Edited by sofine11

Just now, Gunner927 said:

It's definitely Fernando. Just look at how he reacts when people shit on the laundry bags and toy trucks...

That was the biggest tell. If that wasn't him bitching about the responses to his bags, then it was some Daniel Day Lewis level method acting by some troll. Not bloody likely.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Live Like a Suicide said:

Some were saying it's delayed until March 2020 because of the leaks. It was allegedly meant to release this year.

Absolute bollocks. What a convenient reason to "delay" it. If it matches up with other rumours, early next year was said before all the leaks happened anyway.

8 minutes ago, Arnuld said:

Is this just the rumored EP or a full album?

Honestly it's pretty unclear. Some people claiming to be insiders say it's an EP, others an album.  If we're going by what Nando said here, he was asked straight up album when's the next "ALBUM".

Edited by sofine11

15 minutes ago, Live Like a Suicide said:

Some were saying it's delayed until March 2020 because of the leaks. It was allegedly meant to release this year.

Yeah I heard that, hope the troubadour and LA gigs get released at some point. If it is an EP though there's no need for Better and Chinese unless it's live. They could do a lies type release.

I agree that the time for an album is now. If they're releasing a couple singles on iTunes or wherever first, then fine. Lots of artists hype up their albums that way.

But that rumored EP that was half redone Chi Dem songs...Meh...