(THREAD UPDATE: HE LIED) GNR Manager Fernando Confirms New Album Within 6 Months!!

12 hours ago, Draguns said:

Hey dude. Chill  out. He actually does not owe you nor anyone else anything except for  the concert he performs at. Don't feel entitled. The guy is human. I'm sure he's exhausted  after the show. 

No, he doesn't. But before he was back on a tour that made 560 mio $ and put him back in stadiums around the world, you know the days, where he played in front of 3000 at the most, he would line up 30 to 40 fans and stay until everyone got an autograph. Way to show your gratitude.

11 hours ago, downzy said:

Really?  

That's some strange logic.

Do you know whether they've been approached by another artist?  

Murray Wilson only managed the Beach Boys while he was their manager.

Colonel Tom Parker only managed Elvis

Peter Grant only managed Led Zeppelin.

Yeah. Also they are not managing Axl because they are managers and that's what they do, they manage him, because they are in his life and his liaison to the outside world. His spokespeople, so to say.

3 hours ago, username05 said:

then just act as if he didnt say anything. If it were something worth mentioning, someone would have commented by now through official channels. Since it didnt considers the Redditnando a fake account.  its as simple as that. Or just go ask Jarmo. Jarmo could probably be able to confirm if it in fact is Realnando or Fakenando. 

but from what I hear,... its probably some kid pulling your leg. Hell... if it were true... Jarmo would have had it posted on his site as well. You may or may not like Jarmo... but when things are murky, he is a good rule of thumb. 

what we have here is just a circular masturbation topic... where you inflate each other's expectations, 13 pages based on an unreliable source...  and you end up blaming the band for it.

dont be like this: 

nintchdbpict000242868556.jpg?w=620

P.S. now you all imagine if this is a fake account. And now... imagine if real Fernando saw this topic. Imagine what he'd be thinking. 13 pages discussion based on a fake account post on reddit. These guys are nuts. Even if he came and commented on it... wouldnt make the situation any less nuts. He'd just commit him self to comment every time some wackjob made a fake account. And I guess he has better things to do. 

Seriously. This discussion is ridiculous. He was asked whether the account is him or an imposter. If it is an imposter, the most logical thing for him would be to say, yes, it's an imposter, because who knows what kind of shit that imposter would say in the future. But he choose to not to confirm it's an imposter. So he (Fernando) is free to continue to say whatever he wants to say on Reddit and if he gets called out for it, he still can say that it is not him. As unproffesional as announcing that album on reddit is, him not confirming that the account is fake, pretty much is an admission that it was him.

And realy, Jarmo would do shit to confirm or deny, if not even Fernando does it. Unlike Fernando he is not family and shit like that could put him on the outs. Also that guy doesn't seem like much for fan service. So he won't risk anything.

3 hours ago, ©GnrPersia said:

Could be that Fernando wants you all to always stay doubtful about his account so that in case things went south and Axl got upset at him he could easily deny any relation to that Reddit account.

One thing Fernando is scared as shit about is to lose his job (which he doesn't have proper understanding of it anyway) and end up in McDonald's.

To me it looks pretty much identical to Team Brazil's methods.

Exactly. Plausible deniability.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, username05 said:

consider his silence a no. 
imagine if some idiot made a new fake fernando acc every week. We'd be asking him indefinitely. 

He could simply say "No, that is not me. And when I choose to start another account where I talk about GNR business, I'll let you know, otherwise consider it a fake.". End of it.

2 hours ago, username05 said:

idk. I imagine him being like some dude at work... with 100 unanswered emails... stressed out whit all the work he has to do... and he gets a forum email... and he just skips it... 

its a mad fast paced world out there. sometimes people ignore simple things because they have larger stuff hanging over their heads. and I suspect a GNR manager probably has a lot of responsibilities concerning a tour... that he's anxious as is, without worring about the forums. 

Why arer you so desperate to think it's fake?? His action pretty much speak for the fact that it indeed was him. Either that or he is a bigger tool than some of us think.

56 minutes ago, Axl_morris said:

I'd take it as a positive, rather than being frustrated that he didn't answer.

Think of it as you are on a date with a hot chick, and half way through the meal you're like "are we going to have sex later?" and she doesn't answer, but she's continuing to give you her time and attention..

Fernando is basically flirting with you guys. We'll see in April. 

If GNR were the hot chick in this situation, not only will she withold sex, she'll get hammered, pass out and accuse you of rape in the morning. And then you'll still call her next weekend to see if she's up for going out.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, TheSeeker said:

So there's 3 possibilities:

-Fernando is flebeis on Reddit

-Random person is flebeis on Reddit with no association to Fernando

-Walker or one of the crazies is flebeis and is impersonating Fernando with Fernando's permission

Why do I have a feeling the last option is most likely

Geez. Then why the fuck wouldn't Fernando deny it's him???? Seriously. Some of you people are so thick. He choose to not deny that it is him. So I will attribute anything that is said under that account to him.

2 hours ago, YourMother'sDruthers said:

This is so dumb...

Yes.    Any official news of GnR should be released on GnR official social  media .  That is what people do.                    TB, Axl's (family of brother- son, brother in law ,uncle) are his family and are his staff fir everything. That is great because that is his choice for him. They are not Duff and Slash's choice.  GnR needs their official media run by professionals. TB personal medua is not official.

Edited by Amaya
  • GNFNR 1

Who is the management company of GnR? I am just curious. I am not asking who is the manager for Duff or Slash. I know Axel is petsobally and professionally managed by TB. Each man has his own managers, lawyers, publicist, bus- trailer for travel and downtime when not  traveling by company plane.

21 hours ago, lame ass security said:

This reminds me of an Elvis story.  Elvis' stepbrother, David Stanley, used to work in the touring entourage.  One day the crowd was outside the hotel and some were being a little loud, just wanting to get a glimpse of Elvis.  David opens the window and tells them to shut up or something like that.  Well, the press got wind of it and wrote about the incident.  The next day Elvis slammed the newspaper down on a table and said "do you want to explain this?"  Before David could get a word out Elvis proceeded to tear him a new one. He said don't you dare ever disrespect the fans, they're the reason for everything I have.  Then Elvis didn't speak to him for a week, message received loud and clear. 

Yeah - I have to believe that Axl has no issue with calm, normal people talking to him. He may not be aware of the extent that TB does this. Really makes me think of that video of him meeting fans at a hotel and Beta trying to move him along, but he says, "No, Beta, this is important."

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Amaya said:

Who is the management company of GnR? I am just curious. I am not asking who is the manager for Duff or Slash. I know Axel is petsobally and professionally managed by TB. Each man has his own managers, lawyers, publicist, bus- trailer for travel and downtime when not  traveling by company plane.

GNR doesn't have a management company. TB is handling GNR management.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Amaya said:

There's a thread in Jungle about this..

• Like 1

When a new cd cones out,  when and if it does, GnR official media should say so. Many  fans, here and not here,  are passionate about their favorite band. I just feel it is not fun or funny to play around with people, fans . Tell them or just say nothing.                                      My personal opinion, I doubt they put out a new cd. What market do you live in? Is there a current , alive rock music station? I live in New Orleans (WRNO) and Houston (106.9).These are your typical classic rock stations. No new music.                                                      No one, live bodies are there either, I think. WRNO s personnel, in times long ago, decades ago,  used to be in the city for things.  With GnR mngt or some uberfans approved by somebody in GnR camp, taking down you tube things, insane. I am saying how do you pronote that cd. Also, if , when a new cd comes out, I am not  buying it. GnR for me is 1980s.I like that stuff by the 5 original.                                                                             The new songs will not be RQueens,,SCofMs, etc. I have greatly evolved in my life, age, lifestyle, etc. Thank you . I understand if we dont, we all would all still  like the songs from Sesame Street or watch Romper Room. What I am saying is I dont want to hear Tenderness, politically correct songs, politics, country music  from GnR.  

Edited by Amaya

3 hours ago, TheSeeker said:

Russ - is this Fernando's actual MyGNR account?

http://www.mygnrforum.com/profile/66068-flebeis/

Why is he identified as Guns N Roses instead of manager? or hanger-on, band mascot or whatever....Unless I missed him at some point onstage playing the maracas with Axl, he’s never been in the band. 

1 hour ago, PatrickS77 said:

No, he doesn't. But before he was back on a tour that made 560 mio $ and put him back in stadiums around the world, you know the days, where he played in front of 3000 at the most, he would line up 30 to 40 fans and stay until everyone got an autograph. Way to show your gratitude.

I'm not going to argue with you. I'm sure he has his reasons.   

16 minutes ago, Draguns said:

I'm not going to argue with you. I'm sure he has his reasons.   

Obviously he has his reasons. It's beneath him now. He doesn't have to do it anymore.

26 minutes ago, Jw224 said:

No confirmation the account is actually him, as far as I'm concerned it could just be a troll. If it is him he's a melt and should not be in the position he is currently in. 

Right. And he likes to take the credit of a troll, trolling the fan base under his name. :facepalm:

• Sad 1