(THREAD UPDATE: HE LIED) GNR Manager Fernando Confirms New Album Within 6 Months!!

First, credit to Murph for the scoop. Fernando confirmed on Reddit that a new GNR release will drop within the next 6 months, in what will be Axl and Slash’s first original collaboration in 28 years! 💥

Edited by sofine11
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, sofine11 said:

First, credit to Murph for the scoop. Fernando confirmed below that a new GNR release will drop within the next 6 months, in what will be Axl and Slash’s first original collaboration in 28 years! 💥

As with everything even slightly Guns n' Rosesy, I remain extremely sceptical until it's actually in a store near me. 

And another thing, at this point I'm more excited over Rough Mixes 2 and 4 leaking than I am about a new album. I really do hope it's actual new stuff though, and not re-worked songs from the 2000 era. 

• Like 1

• Gibbo locked this topic
4 minutes ago, RussTCB said:

Reopening this thread that @sofine11made yesterday.

We were in contact with Fernando directly today. He was asked 3 times throughout the conversation if the reddit account was his, but he chose not to answer that question during the course of the conversation. 

So... due his dodging of a direct question (THREE times!) we'll just assume the account is his. 

What else did you talk about?

3 minutes ago, RussTCB said:

Reopening this thread that @sofine11made yesterday.

We were in contact with Fernando directly today. He was asked 3 times throughout the conversation if the reddit account was his, but he chose not to answer that question during the course of the conversation. 

So... due his dodging of a direct question (THREE times!) we'll just assume the account is his. 

Wow, that's tragic, hilarious and very disappointing all at the same time. So it seems he's actually self-aware and even a little ashamed of how much of a dick he is?

• Haha 4

4 minutes ago, Axl_morris said:

What else did you talk about?

Baseball bats

:lol: I kid.....I didn't actually converse with him myself, downzy did. I was just passing on the info that downzy gave me :)

Just now, Fourteenbeers said:

Wow. If that is the case, then he is in deep shit, either lying about it or blurting it out prematurely. 

Could be any of those things sadly. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Just now, RussTCB said:

Could be any of those things sadly. 

Then again... this is Gn'R. So somebody saying that the album is coming out next week, next month or within six months .... does it really mean anything? (Unless it's Axl or record label saying it)

1 minute ago, rocknroll41 said:

Then why not just flat-out lie and say the reddit account is fake?

It didn't occur to him at the time? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1