(THREAD UPDATE: HE LIED) GNR Manager Fernando Confirms New Album Within 6 Months!!

2 minutes ago, TheSeeker said:

Russ - is this Fernando's actual MyGNR account?

http://www.mygnrforum.com/profile/66068-flebeis/

The fact that the MyGNR account was registered on May 17, 2018 and the Reddit account was registered on December 15, 2018 makes me think someone saw Fernando had an official MyGNR account under the name "flebeis" and decided to start impersonating him with that name on reddit

And didn't Fernando have a previous MyGNR account before that when he did the Q&A a few years ago? Did he forget the login for it and had to re-register?

Fernando has a couple of accounts on here that are confirmed. My guess is that he forgot some PWs along the line or something as he's been active on some accounts and not others. 

Then we have actual users who's real names are Fernando and they're not trying to impersonate anyone, they were just unlucky in having the same name lol. 

I can confirm that the account you linked to is confirmed as one of the accounts Fernando signed up with though. 

I totally agree that pretty much anyone could have started that reddit account. That's why it should have been as easy as Fernando saying "that's not me", then this whole issue could have been put to bed. 

• Like 3

So there's 3 possibilities:

-Fernando is flebeis on Reddit

-Random person is flebeis on Reddit with no association to Fernando

-Walker or one of the crazies is flebeis and is impersonating Fernando with Fernando's permission

Why do I have a feeling the last option is most likely

• Sad 1

7 minutes ago, RussTCB said:

Fernando has a couple of accounts on here that are confirmed. My guess is that he forgot some PWs along the line or something as he's been active on some accounts and not others. 

Then we have actual users who's real names are Fernando and they're not trying to impersonate anyone, they were just unlucky in having the same name lol. 

I can confirm that the account you linked to is confirmed as one of the accounts Fernando signed up with though. 

I totally agree that pretty much anyone could have started that reddit account. That's why it should have been as easy as Fernando saying "that's not me", then this whole issue could have been put to bed. 

I thought alt acounts weren't allowed?

Edited by Mac daddy ax

2 minutes ago, TheSeeker said:

So there's 3 possibilities:

-Fernando is flebeis on Reddit

-Random person is flebeis on Reddit with no association to Fernando

-Walker or one of the crazies is flebeis and is impersonating Fernando with Fernando's permission

Why do I have a feeling the last option is most likely

the funny or sad thing (depending on from your point of view) is, that if the last option is most likely, it still doesn't make much difference. being permanently abused by mentally ill "so-called fans" or "so-called management" doesn't make a huge difference in the end.

15 minutes ago, TheSeeker said:

Russ - is this Fernando's actual MyGNR account?

http://www.mygnrforum.com/profile/66068-flebeis/

The fact that the MyGNR account was registered on May 17, 2018 and the Reddit account was registered on December 15, 2018 makes me think someone saw Fernando had an official MyGNR account under the name "flebeis" and decided to start impersonating him with that name on reddit

And didn't Fernando have a previous MyGNR account before that when he did the Q&A a few years ago? Did he forget the login for it and had to re-register?

He’s been on here longer than that. Remember the story I told you about from probably almost 10 years ago about him and I getting in to it on here?

4 minutes ago, Mac daddy ax said:

well it is if normal forum members have a alt account they will be banned but if the real Fernando does it then that's ok

LOL.... No. 

We've always maintained the same stance on members: 

If you can follow the rules of the site, you're welcome here. If you can't follow the rules of the site, you're not welcome here. 

If someone can't follow the rules of the site and they get banned then they show back up with an alt account and we can prove it's the same person, we ban them again. 

There's a world of difference between that and a member of GNR management needing a new account because they can't access their old one for some reason. 

That's why I assumed your original question was a joke. Seems pretty easy to understand the difference, but apparently I had to spell it out because you felt the need to insinuate the staff here has a double standard. 

1 minute ago, RussTCB said:

LOL.... No. 

We've always maintained the same stance on members: 

If you can follow the rules of the site, you're welcome here. If you can't follow the rules of the site, you're not welcome here. 

If someone can't follow the rules of the site and they get banned then they show back up with an alt account and we can prove it's the same person, we ban them again. 

There's a world of difference between that and a member of GNR management needing a new account because they can't access their old one for some reason. 

That's why I assumed your original question was a joke. Seems pretty easy to understand the difference, but apparently I had to spell it out. 

ok I get it

I believe it.  The exact thing happened before CD.  We heard nothing, then a bunch of leaks came out.  I had most of the album before it hit the stores.  The same thing is happening now, no way its just a coincidence that all these songs just start leaking for no reason.  I bet something comes out soon

• Like 3

1 minute ago, fabrph5 said:

I believe it.  The exact thing happened before CD.  We heard nothing, then a bunch of leaks came out.  I had most of the album before it hit the stores.  The same thing is happening now, no way its just a coincidence that all these songs just start leaking for no reason.  I bet something comes out soon

100% right. I’ve always been of the group of people that believe that there is always more than what meets the eye with leaks. I definitely believe that those around Axl leak material to kind of force Axl to release material officially.

• Like 2

Just now, ronartest2004 said:

100% right. I’ve always been of the group of people that believe that there is always more than what meets the eye with leaks. I definitely believe that those around Axl leak material to kind of force Axl to release material officially.

Either that or the hoarders/traders know something is imminent, so figured they may as well leak what they had now before it becomes worthless?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ronartest2004 said:

Only this time, outside of a few hundred people, no one gives a shit about any of it

Fernando: Uh oh Axl, Atlas Shrugged just leaked online - we better re-record it with Slash and release it ASAP!

Axl: MY PRECIOUS

Edited by TheSeeker
  • Haha 4

6 minutes ago, TheSeeker said:

Only this time, outside of a few hundred people, no one gives a shit about any of it

Fernando: Uh oh Axl, Atlas Shrugged just leaked online - we better re-record it with Slash and release it ASAP!

Axl: MY PRECIOUS

You are right on this, even my friends who are loosely gnr fans don’t give a damn about these latest leaks.

I don’t even think they were covered by any major music outlets. 

Just now, ronartest2004 said:

You are right on this, even my friends who are loosely gnr fans don’t give a damn about these latest leaks.

I don’t even think they were covered by any major music outlets. 

And those saying "Axl still has power over the media which is why you aren't hearing about the leaks in the press" are delusional

GNR means nothing in 2019 - it's an empty brand fueled by nostalgia and devoid of purpose

• Like 3
  • GNFNR 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, username05 said:

idk. I imagine him being like some dude at work... with 100 unanswered emails... stressed out whit all the work he has to do... and he gets a forum email... and he just skips it... 

its a mad fast paced world out there. sometimes people ignore simple things because they have larger stuff hanging over their heads. and I suspect a GNR manager probably has a lot of responsibilities concerning a tour... that he's anxious as is, without worring about the forums. 

Fernando is Forum member too. He should be more kindly with the mod and fans on this Forum.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, RussTCB said:

We (myself and downzy) commented on it because we alway try to be open and honest with the users and fan base. 

We're not "insiders" and we're not connected to the band in any way. However, we do have the ability to try to find some things out here and again, so we did our best to do so with this situation. It's not our fault that Fernando chose the route he did. 

I'd take it as a positive, rather than being frustrated that he didn't answer.

Think of it as you are on a date with a hot chick, and half way through the meal you're like "are we going to have sex later?" and she doesn't answer, but she's continuing to give you her time and attention..

Fernando is basically flirting with you guys. We'll see in April. 

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1

15 minutes ago, Axl_morris said:

I'd take it as a positive, rather than being frustrated that he didn't answer.

Think of it as you are on a date with a hot chick, and half way through the meal you're like "are we going to have sex later?" and she doesn't answer, but she's continuing to give you her time and attention..

Fernando is basically flirting with you guys. We'll see in April. 

I've been in that hot chick situation many times. the hot chick tends to continue to allow you to give her attention and spend money on her.  once she gets what she wants, she out- no sex.   

but then again I'm ugly AF so maybe my situation is unique.  lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

6 minutes ago, Chester 524 said:

I've been in that hot chick situation many times. the hot chick tends to continue to allow you to give her attention and spend money on her.  once she gets what she wants, she out- no sex.   

but then again I'm ugly AF so maybe my situation is unique.  lol

Who needs hot chicks or Fernandos undivided attention when we have multiple leaks at different decibel ranges from 2001.

• Like 2