(THREAD UPDATE: HE LIED) GNR Manager Fernando Confirms New Album Within 6 Months!!

Eh... Honestly? I still think its a fake and have some ideas of who it might be. Those who were closely following reddit and discord got some stuff that Fernando himself would reply in different ways, as its related to recent cannon band activities. The person behind the account had no idea who trocolli is and his contributions to the AFD box, for exemple.

And trocolli said Fernando do know about him and his contributions.

Edited by default_
  • Like 1

To be honest, I’m kinda glad GNR haven’t got 10 albums out. Don’t get me wrong I’d love a new album with the original members - but so many bands crash and burn as time goes on

Bon Jovi should’ve stopped at These Days, U2 at Pop, Oasis at Standing on the Shoulders of Giants, same with Aerosmith, AC/DC etc etc

GNR have at least kept their mythical status coz they’ve never really released a shite album of original songs

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, LA_0013 said:

To be honest, I’m kinda glad GNR haven’t got 10 albums out. Don’t get me wrong I’d love a new album with the original members - but so many bands crash and burn as time goes on

Bon Jovi should’ve stopped at These Days, U2 at Pop, Oasis at Standing on the Shoulders of Giants, same with Aerosmith, AC/DC etc etc

GNR have at least kept their mythical status coz they’ve never really released a shite album of original songs

Don't get me wrong but fuck their mythical status. Out of potentially 10 Guns albums, some of the tunes would have probably been great. It's better to release 1 or 2 shit albums but most of the catalog is good compared to musical starvation as a Gn'R fan imo.

Together they've created better music. Also it doesn't have to be 10 albums. Could have been 2 or 3 more in their prime. The shitty thing is they've wasted it creating without one another.

Edited by Rovim
  • Like 1
  • GNFNR 1

24 minutes ago, LA_0013 said:

Chinese Democracy, oops...

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, SonofaGun said:

Come on guys. No new album in six months. We should all know better.

Unfortunately, I have to agree.

No expectations is the best thing with the band, when and if it comes out, great! 'Till then we have plenty of new songs from teh ChiDem sessions, but I bet my pinky that they will release all the songs that were leaked as the new GNR record.

45 minutes ago, LA_0013 said:

I disagree.

Every good band needs to experience the release of at least one shitty album. That's the only way to go and evolve as a songwriter.

I mean, Guns would be so much cooler if they had released a shitty album in '95 and then came back swinging with a masterpiece in '99, for example. I love the band and I like that they are timeless, but they haven't basically said anything artistic since who remembers.

But nostalgia is cool too. And they do that really well. I just like to have my bands less succesful and making music rather than just riding on their past achievements, as amazing as they are.

But what do I know.

Best regards,

Guy who once thought Bon Jovi's Crush was the tits and who LOVES Aerosmith's Nine Lives.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Live Like a Suicide said:

Thanks for your comment. Not to burst your bubble though, but Rolling Stone is a legitimate news organisation and unlike content mills (GNRCentral, Alternative Nation, Blabbermouth), will likely not report on anonymous and unverifiable Reddit accounts claiming to be someone of importance. 

Exactly. And the media hasn't forgotten the Chinese Democracy debacle.  Announced date, skipped date, announced date, skipped date.  Keep in mind, they started playing CD songs Jan 2001 and for the next seven and a half years, made promises they couldn't/wouldn't keep. Rolling Stone has nothing to go on, especially some random Reddit post whose legitimacy no one can officially confirm.

If @Fernando had saw a question and didn't answer then it's nearly obvious that it's him on reddit. Any normal person would deny it if it wasn't true.
Btw lol at him. His work as a manager is laughable. Maybe if GNR was managed like Metallica they would be the biggest rock band right now. 
Like they are still very big but even half of potential isn't unleashed due to unprofessional, shitty management.

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, estranged_85 said:

Cause of that picture with Stephanie Seymour? lol   

Just remember that Beta used to work for Stephanie before she started working for Axl.

So I think it has more to do with her personal problems with Stephanie than supposedly taking Axl's side on his fight with Stephanie.

Either way it's totally ridiculous, Susan has nothing to do with any of that and seems like a genuinely nice person.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, STPGNR4EVER said:

we basically got 6 new songs with vocals--big deal!!!

So if they release a new album with 10 songs, I suppose that isn't a big deal either. 

Some people just love to piss on everything, and there's no need for it. Some of the material was great, maybe listen to it and enjoy it because it's a bloody miracle that we're able to.

• Like 1
  • GNFNR 1

10 minutes ago, ChildOfTheMoon said:

Just remember that Beta used to work for Stephanie before she started working for Axl.

So I think it has more to do with her personal problems with Stephanie than supposedly taking Axl's side on his fight with Stephanie.

Either way it's totally ridiculous, Susan has nothing to do with any of that and seems like a genuinely nice person.

Nope her personal problems with Seymour are directly related to working and being close with Axl. She did an interview where she basically said it was fine working for her, but she learnt a lot about Stephanie from Axl after she started working for him. I'm paraphrasing but that is the jist.

3 minutes ago, Tom2112 said:

So if they release a new album with 10 songs, I suppose that isn't a big deal either. 

Some people just love to piss on everything, and there's no need for it. Some of the material was great, maybe listen to it and enjoy it because it's a bloody miracle that we're able to.

Yeah it’s annoying. We should be thankful that we heard that things not moan about it. We really could never hear it. And all of the songs with vocals are pretty good and some of instrumentals are awesome so we should just enjoy the moment.

1 minute ago, Bozo said:

The hate that most of you directs towards Fernando and TB are simply crazy. Just let this people do their jobs. GNR is reunited, everybody is at peace and the business is running smoothly. U are just putting this people in a no win situation. Damn if they do, dams if they don't. 

U just have to realize that Axl is a complicated guy sometimes, and he likes the work that TB put together. As a family business it may not be the best PR, it may not explore the trademark at its potential, but its working fine, with no outsider bullshit.

Just relax, jesus ...

All praise GNR and Team Brazil. Happy? 

It is perfectly reasonable for fans to take swipes at this management team, because 1) they do the same to this forum regularly 2) they enjoy misleading us 3) they have failed to get one original release out of Axl since they took over from all the "bad managers" that came before 4) Their management company is called Team Brazil.

It's working fine, is true... but this is auto-pilot. I could step into the role tomorrow and book more tours. There's more to managing a band than keeping them on the road all year around, you have to plan ahead and not overexpose your assets! I don't know how far ahead they have plans, nut in previous times they seemed to book on the go, and make plans around their last minute bookings... that isn't good business, that is exactly how great things slip through your fingers, and you ultimately lose a lot of money. NITL has earned a lot of money... I know, but one right move does not excuse 10 bad ones (appetite for democracy dvd being a great example of badly executing an easy project).

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Tom2112 said:

Nope her personal problems with Seymour are directly related to working and being close with Axl. She did an interview where she basically said it was fine working for her, but she learnt a lot about Stephanie from Axl after she started working for him. I'm paraphrasing but that is the jist.

And do you know why she left Stephanie to work with Axl? I've always thought she had left because something happened between them.

So is Axl also mad with Susan because of the picture? Now I'm wondering.

It's all so pathetic I can't even start!

4 minutes ago, ChildOfTheMoon said:

And do you know why she left Stephanie to work with Axl? I've always thought she had left because something happened between them.

Ah I don't know, that's all I've read that came from a proper source. I think she just decided that Axl needed more attention than a 4 year old, which at the time was definitely accurate :P 

• Haha 3

14 minutes ago, ChildOfTheMoon said:

http://ladydairhean.0catch.com/Axl/Interviews/article0155.htm 

I don't know how credible it is, because  it's not original interview- just rewritten and probably translated

Edited by Politania