(THREAD UPDATE: HE LIED) GNR Manager Fernando Confirms New Album Within 6 Months!!

6 hours ago, default_ said:

Its not like Axl wrotte those songs by himself. Did you forget the Shadow Company and a gazillion of hired guns? I honestly doubt Axl could writte any of these songs by himself. 

No, I didn't forget about them. Did you forget to read my post correctly and the posts I was replying to also? You are talking about something quite different, Mr. Straw man. 

• 4 months later...
On 9/26/2019 at 3:38 PM, sofine11 said:

GNR Manager Fernando Confirms New Album Within 6 Months!!

The value what GnR's management says has once again been confirmed. It's not surprising or anything since everybody knows they're just a bunch of moneygrabbing assholes. But man, the sad state of this band. Or is it our fault again? For downloading leaks and forcing them to "change plans"? What a shitshow. Can someone just leak whatever demo material was recorded up until 2004 so I can be done with this sad excuse for a band? 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • GNFNR 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Axl_morris said:

There's a current trend of digging up old topics. 

Cancel the forum, then.

6 minutes ago, Axl_morris said:

Let them die.

Listen, I don't do one post for you, one letter, one god damn thing. 

We're just gonna try to have ourselves a good time tonight, alright? Thank you. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

20 minutes ago, username said:

The value what GnR's management says has once again been confirmed. It's not surprising or anything since everybody knows they're just a bunch of moneygrabbing assholes. But man, the sad state of this band. Or is it our fault again? For downloading leaks and forcing them to "change plans"? What a shitshow. Can someone just leak whatever demo material was recorded up until 2004 so I can be done with this sad excuse for a band? 

There’s a ton of things to place blame on management here. Getting Axl to release an album is not one of them. All managers have essentially tried and failed there. Put your blame elsewhere in that regard 

Edited by guitarpatch
  • Like 1

The only reason we will or won't see a new GNR album is Axl Rose. Slash writes all of the time, Duff has no problem adding his parts, and everyone else in the current lineup would be more than willing. The end. No legal stuff, no contracts, nothing. Putting out new music isn't this crazy hard thing that the record industry used to make it.

Edited by Ak1nney

4 minutes ago, guitarpatch said:

There’s a ton of things to place blame on management here. Getting Axl to release an album is not one of them. All managers have essentially tried and failed there. Put your blame elsewhere in that regard 

I blame the band and management both. For different reasons. 

8 minutes ago, Ak1nney said:

The only reason we will or won't see a new GNR album is Axl Rose. Slash writes all of the time, Duff has no problem adding his parts, and everyone else in the current lineup would be more than willing. The end. No legal stuff, no contracts, nothing. Putting out new music isn't this crazy hard thing that the record industry used to make it.

Takes two to tangle w the label and artist. GNR being unrealistic with the situation is certainly a possibility. Although they are in a cash in and high leverage moment. So who blinks first?  

On 27/09/2019 at 1:38 AM, sofine11 said:

First, credit to Murph for the scoop. Fernando confirmed on Reddit that a new GNR release will drop within the next 6 months, in what will be Axl and Slash’s first original collaboration in 28 years! 💥

Cant be bothered scrolling through the whole thread...... Was this statement true? 

30 minutes ago, Oldest Goat said:

I asked someone on the internet multiple times if he is Fernando; he didn't answer therefore it must be him. If that's what's happening here the logic is flawed.

Despite this band being a pack of cunts I'm still looking forward to new material I can separate from them and enjoy - but I'm not holding my breath due to rumour.

It's certainly not bulletproof, but as there was a conversation between him and the Forum mods where he was asked 3 times and avoided answering 3 times, such thing does have certain weight, doesn't it. 

• Like 3