(THREAD UPDATE: HE LIED) GNR Manager Fernando Confirms New Album Within 6 Months!!

11 minutes ago, rocknroll41 said:

Eh I’m fine with an EP for starters if that’s really how they wanna do it. I don’t think we need ANOTHER version of better tho!

I would honestly love a version with the intro they now do! It's so bad ass.

1 hour ago, DieselDaisy said:

Same as usual. Evasiveness; confrontation (with fan base); inflated superiority; childishness; unprofessionalism: I cannot fathom why Team Brazil behave in this manner, nor why anyone would wish to employ them.

Wasn't beta scrubbing axls toilets originally? Then somehow opportunistically integrated herself and her family into his life. 

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, TeeJay410 said:

Okay wow go through his reddit posts and see if you would want this guy be in charge of your local kinkos much less one of the largest touring acts in the world.

Did anybody catch the one where he told one poster that he fucked his mum?

You stay classy, TB.

3 minutes ago, Live Like a Suicide said:

Just a quick note. Fernando's alleged account said:

Why would Fernando not be able to reveal the title until the band did, but the release schedule is fine to publish?

Because he's a fucking idiot.

6 minutes ago, Azifwekare said:

Did anybody catch the one where he told one poster that he fucked his mum?

You stay classy, TB.

Because he's a fucking idiot.

The only fucking Fernando has done in his life is fucking the fans with the same old AFD nostalgia and crappy merch ideas. Sad!

Edited by DarkLotus1111

35 minutes ago, Pskihq92 said:

How do we know it isn't a troll?  Lol

Common sense? If that wasn't his account what reason would he have to not answer? Infact it would be in his best interest to then point out someone's posting dumb shit in his name, no? Would you want someone pretending to be you go around spreading rumours? That's definitely him. If he had confirmed it he would get in trouble perhaps for leaking that info, so he didn't. He also doesn't want to be called a liar later when someone somehow finds out that actually is his account.

28 minutes ago, djones1225 said:

As much as I want new written tunes, what could Axl write about? He could write a song called "Not in this Lifetime" (Lol), and be about getting back together with Slash, but that's about it unless he wants to write Get in the Ring II with it being about US politics...

He wrote a song about being a mac daddy. He will find something

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Creed said:

rumors are: march, 20, 2020. 

An EP with Better, CD, Atlas, Quick Song or Hard School. 

Rerecord the whole damn thing on UYI production level.

I'm sticking with what I've been saying for months: we're going to get something new this year.

I'm thinking there will be a physical copy of something available either November 22, or November 29 (U.S. Black Friday).

If something doesn't hit by the end of November, then it'll be 2020.

Guys do you really think delays and lack of new music is up to TB???

I think Axl is calling the shots, and he ever has.

These guys just try to deal with him the best possible way.

I love Axl, to me he is the best singer who ever grabbed a microphone, but responsability is on him.

I’d give Fernando a rest, they’ve done pretty well tour wise and the item of nightrain store...I dont know, its not that bad, its just a brand. I consider the brand a different animal from the band I fell in love.

The same with other bands like Metallica, Maiden, etc

• Like 2