(THREAD UPDATE: HE LIED) GNR Manager Fernando Confirms New Album Within 6 Months!!

5 minutes ago, ©GnrPersia said:

I don't have but if someone tells me hey there's this fake account with your name trashing and bullying people, I would definitely and immediately deny any connection with it which is something any normal person would do.

But as Mods say, Fernando didn't.

depends. he'd just commit him self to commenting every time some wack job made a fake account with his name. I think its a far easier for him to say: "If it aint from official website, or HTGTH consider it fake" and basically thats what he said when he made a HTGTH acc. So why do we expect an upgrade now?
Btw nice to see you still around.  did you move to europe since last time we talked, still an architect?  (Lucky)

Edited by username05

5 minutes ago, username05 said:

depends. he'd just commit him self to commenting every time some wack job made a fake account with his name. I think its a far easier for him to say: "If it aint from official website, or HTGTH consider it fake" and basically thats what he said when he made a HTGTH acc. So why do we expect an upgrade now?
Btw nice to see you still around.  did you move to europe since last time we talked, still an architect?  (Lucky)

Still an architect and sent you a PM ;-)

14 minutes ago, username05 said:

do you have any evidence for him being real Fernando? Except for not telling anything? cus if all it takes to fool you guys that someone is real Nando, I'll make a "RealNando" account, and not say anything as well. 

To be clear: for me personally, I would much rather have been able to proof the reddit account is fake. However, the staff here was in contact with the real Fernando directly and he just plain chose not to confirm or deny it. 

It should have been as easy as him saying "No, that's not me", then the fan base could have been sure. Instead, we're all left to wonder because he didn't want to answer a direct question. 

• Like 2
  • GNFNR 1

8 minutes ago, RussTCB said:

To be clear: for me personally, I would much rather have been able to proof the reddit account is fake. However, the staff here was in contact with the real Fernando directly and he just plain chose not to confirm or deny it. 

It should have been as easy as him saying "No, that's not me", then the fan base could have been sure. Instead, we're all left to wonder because he didn't want to answer a direct question. 

Russ as a Mod you have a tough job with this band that's for sure. God bless you :facepalm:

Edited by ©GnrPersia
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, ronartest2004 said:

Just a gut a feeling. And I’d imagine I’m correct. And the difference with those listed above is that those people were good managers, TB are not.

Those managers didn’t have to deal with 20 plus years of message boards and social media. I just think no one here can say what kind of job they’ve done. We just don’t know enough 

Also, Peter Grant was also a maniac by the end of the Zeppelin. Paranoid, coked out, and abusive to his colleagues that he worked with. He brought in heavily armed security to deal with fans. Said you were either a “friend or a foe”.

The guy got his start by being a bouncer at a night club. I wonder how this community would have spun all of that 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, RussTCB said:

consider his silence a no. 
imagine if some idiot made a new fake fernando acc every week. We'd be asking him indefinitely. 

Just now, username05 said:

consider his silence a no. 
imagine if some idiot made a new fake fernando acc every week. We'd be asking him indefinitely. 

Except that people don't make fake Fernando accounts every week. On top of that, as downzy said previously, we don't bother TB with questions outside of maybe once or twice per year. 

This particular situation isn't our first rodeo. We've reached out to TB in the past when we've felt it's warranted and we've always been able to get a straight answer on certain things. 

For the record, I still hope / think the reddit account is fake but because Fernando chose to attempt to be cryptic, we can't say for sure. 

3 minutes ago, RussTCB said:

Except that people don't make fake Fernando accounts every week. On top of that, as downzy said previously, we don't bother TB with questions outside of maybe once or twice per year. 

This particular situation isn't our first rodeo. We've reached out to TB in the past when we've felt it's warranted and we've always been able to get a straight answer on certain things. 

For the record, I still hope / think the reddit account is fake but because Fernando chose to attempt to be cryptic, we can't say for sure. 

idk. I imagine him being like some dude at work... with 100 unanswered emails... stressed out whit all the work he has to do... and he gets a forum email... and he just skips it... 

its a mad fast paced world out there. sometimes people ignore simple things because they have larger stuff hanging over their heads. and I suspect a GNR manager probably has a lot of responsibilities concerning a tour... that he's anxious as is, without worring about the forums. 

Edited by username05

Just now, username05 said:

idk. I imagine him being like some dude at work... with 100 unanswered emails... stressed out whit all the work he has to do... and he gets a forum email... and he just skips it... 

He didn't just skip it, also it wasn't in email. He directly engaged in a text conversation, acknowledged the reddit account question three separate times, didn't answer it three different times, then continued the conversation. 

• Like 1

On 28-9-2019 at 10:56 AM, Blackstar said:

I'm sure there will be a lot of complaining if it includes any or a few of the recent leak, reworked by the current band. Like, "We have heard this, we want something we haven't heard."

There is going to be a lot of complaining no matter what. This is MYGNR.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, RussTCB said:

He didn't just skip it, also it wasn't in email. He directly engaged in a text conversation, acknowledged the reddit account question three separate times, didn't answer it three different times, then continued the conversation. 

Yeah that's def suspect to me. Plausible deniability perhaps? 😳 Just in case??

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, RussTCB said:

does beta also lurk the forums?

2 minutes ago, Mac daddy ax said:

does beta also lurk the forums?

Probably. Wouldn't surprise me one bit. I'd like to know if Axl still does as Dexter. That was the coolest thing ever when he came here and engaged with us way back when. I wish he'd do it again but understand why he probably never will. Still a massive bummer though 😖😿

Just now, Crowebar said:

Probably. Wouldn't surprise me one bit. I'd like to know if Axl still does as Dexter. That was the coolest thing ever when he came here and engaged with us way back when. I wish he'd do it again but understand why he probably never will. Still a massive bummer though 😖😿

nah dexter hasn't been on here since 2012

Why would you openly talk about Fernando NOT confirming or denying. He'll read that and be reserved in future conversations.

Maybe he just let something slip and now he's being called out on it and doesn't want to deny it as he would be labelled a liar. Doesn't want to say it's true incase it doesn't happen. He might have fucked up by saying something but to keep on mentioning it won't help anyone

Edited by Axl_morris

5 minutes ago, EvanG said:

What a tool.

Couldn't agree more, unfortunately. 

3 minutes ago, Mac daddy ax said:

it would be a bit stupid of Fernando to come on this forum people would have known he was recently on this forum if he did

OK, and? You asked if Beta lurks on the forum and I told you I have no idea. I was just clarifying that the conversation with Fernando did not occur through the forum as well. 

51 minutes ago, guitarpatch said:

Those managers didn’t have to deal with 20 plus years of message boards and social media. I just think no one here can say what kind of job they’ve done. We just don’t know enough 

Also, Peter Grant was also a maniac by the end of the Zeppelin. Paranoid, coked out, and abusive to his colleagues that he worked with. He brought in heavily armed security to deal with fans. Said you were either a “friend or a foe”.

The guy got his start by being a bouncer at a night club. I wonder how this community would have spun all of that 

You said it in your first sentence. You’re right, they didn’t. And perhaps TB should take some social media courses. But if people believe that going on fan forums and reddit and insulting/trolling fans is “good management” then I guess things have changed in artist management.

Even mygnr admins said that Fernando dodged answering the question about him being on Reddit.

very low level trolling (IN MY OPINION)

Also I have to add, if you don’t think for a second that they (TB) aren’t sitting back and watching reddit and here, and other forums talk about this stuff while they sit back and laugh at us you are wrong. They are loving every minute of this, they are no different than the kid on the playground with the only ball, they know they have something everyone wants (true straight to Axl and the band information) but instead of acting like adults about it, they are the kid with the ball and they make sure to let everyone know “I have the ball, you don’t, and you can’t use it” 

Edited by ronartest2004
  • Like 3

3 minutes ago, Axl_morris said:

Why would you openly talk about Fernando NOT confirming or denying. He'll read that and be reserved in future conversations.

Maybe he just let something slip and now he's being called out on it and doesn't want to deny it as he would be labelled a liar. Doesn't want to say it's true incase it doesn't happen. He might have fucked up by saying something but to keep on mentioning it won't help anyone

Why would he not deny it if it wasn't him? 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, RussTCB said:

Couldn't agree more, unfortunately. 

OK, and? You asked if Beta lurks on the forum and I told you I have no idea. I was just clarifying that the conversation with Fernando did not occur through the forum as well. 

ok if that reddit account is his then he has the mind of a 10 year old boy

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Russ - is this Fernando's actual MyGNR account?

http://www.mygnrforum.com/profile/66068-flebeis/

The fact that the MyGNR account was registered on May 17, 2018 and the Reddit account was registered on December 15, 2018 makes me think someone saw Fernando had an official MyGNR account under the name "flebeis" and decided to start impersonating him with that name on reddit

And didn't Fernando have a previous MyGNR account before that when he did the Q&A a few years ago? Did he forget the login for it and had to re-register?

Edited by TheSeeker