(THREAD UPDATE: HE LIED) GNR Manager Fernando Confirms New Album Within 6 Months!!

10 minutes ago, RussTCB said:

I can't answer all of those questions but my gut instinct says.......yes?

Is he is much of a douchebag in private conversation as he is on public forums? I'd really like to believe that there's no way any person acts this way and that he's sorta just playing a character.

So, in other words, he didn't confirm it was his account, because he knew he fucked up by blurting out that there will be a new album (at least in his mind) in 6 months and he believes he could get in shit for that, but he also doesn't want to flat out lie to you guys and deny that the account is his??

13 minutes ago, RussTCB said:

Baseball bats

:lol: I kid.....I didn't actually converse with him myself, downzy did. I was just passing on the info that downzy gave me :)

Could be any of those things sadly. 

Did they actually talk or just text/e-mail?

I checked out the reddit account and his only post is a picture of his daughter, and it didn’t pull up anywhere else when I did a reverse image search. I don’t know anything about Fernando but if he has a daughter, and that’s what she looks like then the account could definitely be real

37 minutes ago, RussTCB said:

Reopening this thread that @sofine11made yesterday.

We were in contact with Fernando directly today. He was asked 3 times throughout the conversation if the reddit account was his, but he chose not to answer that question during the course of the conversation. 

So... due his dodging of a direct question (THREE times!) we'll just assume the account is his. 

Thanks guys. I knew it. Understand that @RussTCBand @Gibbowere just doing their due diligence to get to the truth.  

But most importantly, I only hope @Fernando was being ::GULP:: honest about a release within 6 months. As always, time will tell.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Kwam09 said:

Merck 😂😂😂

And look what happened to him/where he is now. :P<_<

4 minutes ago, DieselDaisy said:

Same as usual. Evasiveness; confrontation (with fan base); inflated superiority; childishness; unprofessionalism: I cannot fathom why Team Brazil behave in this manner, nor why anyone would wish to employ them.

Because they live/used to live in Axl's household. There is no other reason.

Edited by PatrickS77
  • Haha 1