(THREAD UPDATE: HE LIED) GNR Manager Fernando Confirms New Album Within 6 Months!!

1 hour ago, Creed said:

rumors are: march, 20, 2020. 

An EP with Better, CD, Atlas, Quick Song or Hard School. 

Rerecord the whole damn thing on UYI production level.

UYI contains Great songs, but the production is dry. I would not want another record in that vein. Worst case scenario (which, unfortunately I find more likely since the Reunion) would be a brickwalled attemt at making AFD2. 

I'd favor something more like CD, which has amazing dynamic. Great production, even IF songs have been tinkered with to an absurd degree. 

I’m gonna be my infamous pessimistic self here and say its fake. We don’t know if the account is actually him, NITL is going into 2020, no indication of a new song debut (Hard School I think is either a joke or strictly thrown on there due to the leaks), all interviews stated they haven’t really swirled on new music, etc. If Guns somehow materalizes which I really don’t think will happen due to Axl, it’ll be 2022-2023

Not gonna lie, I love everyone on the mod team and mean no disrespect but I feel like reopening this thread is the wrong choice, because it’ll spread false info around. We really have no proof of everything at this point. 

Edited by AxlRoseCDII

10 minutes ago, ©GnrPersia said:

Dude, you're either new to this whole TB story or you are Fernando's close friend.

Also "tour wise" it's not rocket science to manage. Any average artist management company can handle it.

And please, please, do not compare the quality and quantity of Metallica & Iron Maiden's merch to GN'R.

The amount of free offiicial online content including pro-shots of each show Metallica provides to its fans is beyond imagination. and I'm not even talking about releasing official audio of each show a day after the concert.

Please do not insult Metallica and Maiden's managers by comparing them to Fernando lol

Just my opinion...its true, Metallica and Maiden are faaar superior in what they offer to fans. I just feel Axl must be pretty hard to “force” his brand to do things. I may be wrong but only TB and Axl know the truth hahaha

If I was Fernando’s friend I would drive him nuts with my GnR inquires hahahaha

The EP rumours are ridiculous.

The "insiders" who spread these rumours about the track list of the supposed EP may have sources among the hoarders about the leaks, but I doubt they have sources in or near the band to know what is going to be released and what the content will be.

Besides, all the "inside" information about the band they posted before and many people believed was proven bullshit (for example, that "legit information" about two years ago that Slash's and Duff's contracts would end after 2017).

Edited by Blackstar
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, Towelie said:

A double album is really what’s called for at this point.

I agree, and based on all of the 2000 material that leaked from the lockers, they have a minimum of two albums of material presumably ready, or almost ready at this point.

Whoever told Axl he had "3 songs" after hearing what he had almost 20 years ago should have said 3 albums.

12 minutes ago, murph said:

Here's a link to the screenshot of what transpired.. I'm not trying to bullshit anyone

https://we.tl/b-1ixhISU6VH

Thses are screenshot pics of reddit via the Fernando thing.. Don't get too excited 

To clarify, I was referring to the rumours and the "information" about which songs are going to be on the supposed EP, not to what went down on reddit (where it seems it's the real Fernando posting there after all).

Edited by Blackstar