TheSeeker

Rough Mixes CD #4 Full Leak Discussion Thread **NO LINKS, NO ASKING / HINTING FOR LEAKS**

Well this has been amazing. Didn’t think we would actually get all of these discs. Thank you to the chairman! Fucking Hero!! 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, dogman said:

All of these instrumentals sound very...2000's (Korn, Limp Bizkit, etc.).  They are not timeless in my opinion.  I know a lot of you like these, and that's fine, but I think they're very copy catish.  Sounds like they were just copying the trends of the time: industrial meets rap-rock.  

I'll listen to just about anything with Axl's vocals on it, but this stuff isn't really my cup of tea.  It actually is making me appreciate ChiDem so much more, and I already was a big fan of that album.

I know what you mean. It makes me think how NuGn'R would be perceived if these were indeed released at the time.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, marlon_brando said:

I know what you mean. It makes me think how NuGn'R would be perceived if these were indeed released at the time.

Me & My Elvis sounds a lot like a Blink 182 song to the point where I could hear Tom singing in my head

1 hour ago, StrangerInThisTown said:

Wow that middle section when the acoustic guitar comes in in D tune is epic.I'm not familiar with Robins style but does he play that solo?

Sounds like its him.

1 hour ago, MrMojo said:

Thyme reminds me of strawberry fields and Zeppelin, I LIKE, what track is it a part of again? Funnily enough I made a track quite similar to this earlier this year.

Reminds me of Eleanor Rigby too.

1 hour ago, BucketFinckFortus said:

I want Disc #2 so bad. Bucket solo on Shackler's, P.R.L. (supposed to be the title track of the next disc), some Bucket demos, Quick Song, Zodiac...

Keep in mind that a lot of those demos have no solos.

• Like 1

Just now, Alejandro GNR said:

Whats missing...what dows Rough Mix #2 contain???

If the world shacklers revenge and sorry and a few other instrumentals

Is this the same version of Elvis we already had leaked? Any quality difference?

Edited by Flayer

4 hours ago, rocknroll41 said:

“nothing” has vocals but it’s again just Axl singing the same two lines over and over in the first half and then just jibberish in the second half.

Yeah, very undeveloped idea. Don't listen to it expecting a finished song. 😒

18 minutes ago, jackparker123 said:

Fuck reddit not allowing links.

I don't think it was their fault, though. They must have been contacted by a certain idiot threatening with legal steps if the links are not taken down... you know, like the youtube stuff. 

I like Curly Shuffle a lot

Elvis could be a great track

Thyme makes PRL sound like it could be epic

And Nothing is...……. I hate that one

Enjoying the poems though.

Never thought I'd say it but it's too much to take in. Overkill haha. I'm still on quick song and zodiac, I cant remember how a lot of the latest instrumentals go. 

3 minutes ago, Towelie said:

Without Axl vocals, you may as well just buy a Buckethead album.

And they're currently coming out as quick as Buckethead albums!!

Still need to make my way through all of these. I've still got Atlas on a continuous loop all day every day.