Rough Mixes CD #4 Full Leak Discussion Thread **NO LINKS, NO ASKING / HINTING FOR LEAKS**

20 minutes ago, dogman said:

All of these instrumentals sound very...2000's (Korn, Limp Bizkit, etc.).  They are not timeless in my opinion.  I know a lot of you like these, and that's fine, but I think they're very copy catish.  Sounds like they were just copying the trends of the time: industrial meets rap-rock.  

I'll listen to just about anything with Axl's vocals on it, but this stuff isn't really my cup of tea.  It actually is making me appreciate ChiDem so much more, and I already was a big fan of that album.

I know what you mean. It makes me think how NuGn'R would be perceived if these were indeed released at the time.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, StrangerInThisTown said:

Wow that middle section when the acoustic guitar comes in in D tune is epic.I'm not familiar with Robins style but does he play that solo?

Sounds like its him.

1 hour ago, MrMojo said:

Thyme reminds me of strawberry fields and Zeppelin, I LIKE, what track is it a part of again? Funnily enough I made a track quite similar to this earlier this year.

Reminds me of Eleanor Rigby too.

1 hour ago, BucketFinckFortus said:

I want Disc #2 so bad. Bucket solo on Shackler's, P.R.L. (supposed to be the title track of the next disc), some Bucket demos, Quick Song, Zodiac...

Keep in mind that a lot of those demos have no solos.

• Like 1