Rough Mixes CD #4 Full Leak Discussion Thread **NO LINKS, NO ASKING / HINTING FOR LEAKS**

13 minutes ago, BN38416 said:

When will be release it?

the last poem says:

"We're not going away, maybe radio silent a bit.
But fear not we're sure you'll think Rough mix disc two is a hit.
Our motivation is simple, we hate those that hoard.
Interacting with them just makes us bored."

think there's something about the VMA 02 Rehearsal, i don't care too much to the rehearsal. hope to see the disc#2 soon. anyway, thx to The Chairman.

Edited by Burroughs

4 minutes ago, GNRmello77 said:

Can anyone make a list of the songs in the right order maybe? I wanne name everything correctly

Rough Mixes CD #4

1. "ME & MY ELVIS" 3/23/00 {#10} 5:40
2. "CIRCUS MAXIMUS" 11/07/00 {Ver.1} 4:30
3. "D TUNE" 3/23/00 {11} 5:16
4. "CURLY SHUFFLE" 3/23/00 {15} 3:43
5. "NOTHING" 11/08/00 {Ver.1} 3:50
6. "AS IT BEGAN" 11/07/00 {Ver.1} 3:51
7. "THYME" 11/08/00 {P.R.L.} 1:55

• Like 1

1 minute ago, scooby845 said:

So apparently the only unreleased song that's missing is Ides of March, right? 

if you dont think Circus Maximus is an early title for it, then yes. but im in that camp and belive ides of march was the opener to the 3rd album.

44 minutes ago, dadud said:

if you dont think Circus Maximus is an early title for it, then yes. but im in that camp and belive ides of march was the opener to the 3rd album.

So Billionaire is Ides of March? Nowhere has it been speculated that those two titles interchange. 

Edited by scooby845

3 hours ago, scooby845 said:

So apparently the only unreleased song that's missing is Ides of March, right? 

After the locker, what have have left (that we know of) is:

The General

Soul Monster

Seven

Down By The Ocean

Ides Of March

Cuban Skies

Monstrosity

Light My Fire

plus any vocal versions that exist of the leaked instrumentals

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, AxlRoseCDII said:

I think the 2002 lineup is one of the best lineups of GNR ever and I don’t even care slightly about  the rehearsal

From the 44 seconds I've seen he sounded fine, it's just a typical rehearsal by the look of it.

35 minutes ago, Flayer said:

Based on what evidence?

I can support this and state Ides of March was also not intended for CD2 as of early 2008. A few other known, confirmed titles are also not present. Axl planned on at least "3 albums" during this time, only one of the 3 have been released thus far. 

19 minutes ago, Sweersa said:

I can support this and state Ides of March was also not intended for CD2 as of early 2008. A few other known, confirmed titles are also not present. Axl planned on at least "3 albums" during this time, only one of the 3 have been released thus far. 

After the release of ChiDem he seemed to backtrack a little and say he always planned on releasing it as a double. Maybe he lost confidence in some of the material or being able to sell a trilogy after the underwhelming reception to the first album? I hope we still hear all those songs some day.

• Like 1

This is pointless what if-ism, but if only he would've gone solo and gotten all three albums out. Man, there is an awesome alternate dimension somewhere where all of that happened.

Seriously, these instrumentals are really interesting. And good. This band had so much potential! No wonder Axl allegedly got depressed after things didn't work out.

Edited by jekylhyde
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, BangoSkank said:

Seeing conflicting things - is "Me & My Elvis" also "Soul Monster"?

PS - Any good fan art for #3 & #4? Found some pretty good ones on Reddit for 2,000 Intentions, but not these last two.

I saw one on reddit thay could be used. Its similar as the other one, but says Village Sessions (not 2000 intentions)

2 hours ago, Sosso said:

Going solo wouldn't have changed anything. You can't take the perfectionist out of Axl Rose, with our without GN'R. 

It was the label too. Rejecting his ideas in hopes of a reunion.  No GNR name means less hassle from the label and more freedom to make what he wants

• Like 3