Your All Time Top 5 GNR songs incl. CD and leaks

Topic says it all - narrow it down to five, recent leaks of demos/unreleased songs from "Chinese Democracy" are allowed too...trying to find out the ultimate fan favourites here and maybe the band takes note and plays them in concert. ;)

Mine: 

1. Estranged
  2. Breakdown
  3. Catcher In The Rye (Brian May Version)
  4. The Blues / Street Of Dreams (Live in Pittsburgh 2002)
  5. You Could Be Mine

So for me it's two from Chinese Democracy, in their rougher versions though, but still.

• Thanks 1

Oh man this is way too hard and is always changing. Right now though it would look something like this.

1. There Was a Time (album version)

2. November Rain

3. Coma

4. Locomotive 

5. Prostitute (album version)

Honorable mentions to 

1. Eye On You

2. Hard school

3. Dummy

• Like 4

I don't think any of the recent leaks, good as they are, are worthy of being in my top 20 GNR songs, let alone top 5. Perhaps Hard School might make an appearance in the top 30, but none of the others.

For me:

1. Locomotive

2. Jungle

3. Coma

4. November Rain

5. Shacklers Revenge

Honourable mentions:

TWAT / Right Next Door To Hell / Don't Cry Alt Version / Catcher In The Rye / Estranged

Edited by Towelie
  • Like 3

10 minutes ago, Creed said:

there are no hits on CD. I'm with Bob Ezrin.

1. Civil War

2. KOHD

3. Don't Cry

4. November Rain

5. WTTJ

Told the guy who is listening to Creed :). No point in rerecording it ... album is great ... but you are locked in the past it seems...

Edited by CernakA
  • Haha 1

Just now, Creed said:

Creed had insanely beautiful intro melodies and a charismatic singers voice. And it makes sense to like Creed since Myles is working with former Creed and Slash. I'm no Myles fan though. But Creed, Myles, Alter Bridge, Slash came Full Circle somehow.

Creed is the worst example of Christian Rock Commercial Bullshit ever, there is no sense to like it buddy. Creed is something like Christian Nickleback .... btw. their lyrics are cliche, which ofc Bob Ezrin would like. But yes everybody has different taste in music :) I would take Pitman solo album over Creed  anyday.