Walking Dead Season 10

The Walking Dead season 10 begins on Sunday, October 6.

Saw a preview on the Talking Dead and it was freakin awesome!

Judith is going to be a force to be reckon with this season. 

Look out Alpha! I hope someone gets ride of her and Beta. I'm ready to move on and maybe have some peace for a week or two. lol

Anyway, looks to be a good season. Tons of secrets like always.

Tonight's episode is when Alpha met Beta. I really hate when TWD goes back to show how these villians came about. I honestly don't care.

I would love to find out who Negan was before the dead rose and can't wait to see his many layers to come this season.

Cool fact: JDM married his g/f and Jensen Ackles of Supernatural did the wedding. The gang was all there and Jeffrey, Jensen and Jared all got tattoos to honor the Supernatural show which is in it's 15th and final season.

So I've just seen the 2nd episode (yesterday the 1st one). As weird as it sounds, I've sort of come to like Alpha in a way now - I mean the actress, she's really good. And this deepening of the characters' portrayal is also cool. Alpha intrigues me now. Freaky. And I've always loved seeing a single situation from more than 1 POV, like at the end now. Awesome!

13 hours ago, jamillos said:

Btw, the two exchanging stares at the end... as if it suggested she may be the one who'll finally do away with A. 

I do hope Carol kills Alpha. I think in the comics Negan kills her. I honestly don't care who kills Alpha I just want her to suffer and be killed very badly. lol

1 hour ago, F*ck Fear said:

I iust want the damn Rick Grimes' movies!

I heard they were going to be released in 2020. I wonder where Rick is and if Alice will be with him?

Also if you watch Fear the Walking Dead, there are people there who have the same helicopters that took Rick away, so maybe they are the same people or at least some of them are still in the US. I think there will be 3 Rick movies on AMC.

3 hours ago, EvanG said:

I don't really care about another human enemy that they have to defeat, after Negan that scenario kinda wore itself out as far as I'm concerned. It's time for a change.

Well, I honestly can't stand Alpha which means Samantha Morton is doing a great job. She's just so damn crazy with her ideas and I want her gone.

Let's face it in any world there's always going to be someone who wants to fuck up what you have and they just can't leave other people in peace.

12 minutes ago, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

I do hope Carol kills Alpha. I think in the comics Negan kills her. I honestly don't care who kills Alpha I just want her to suffer and be killed very badly. lol

I heard they were going to be released in 2020. I wonder where Rick is and if Alice will be with him?

Also if you watch Fear the Walking Dead, there are people there who have the same helicopters that took Rick away, so maybe they are the same people or at least some of them are still in the US. I think there will be 3 Rick movies on AMC.

Absolutley theyre the same same people who took Rick. I've found it hard to finish FTWD season 5. 

I read recently that Michonne most likely will turn up in the films too.

Apparently, the first Rick movie is going to feel like 'The Unforgiven' with Clint Eastwood. 

I fear that The Walking Dead franchise is going to suffer from too much product though. 3 shows, 3 movies and possible mini-series' (giving back story to dead characters).

34 minutes ago, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

Well, I honestly can't stand Alpha which means Samantha Morton is doing a great job. She's just so damn crazy with her ideas and I want her gone.

Let's face it in any world there's always going to be someone who wants to fuck up what you have and they just can't leave other people in peace.

She's a fantastic actress, but they need to change the storyline after the Governor, the Claimers, Terminus survivors, Lt. Dawn, the Wolves, Garbage people and Negan. It's more or less the same thing each time... they fight yet another group and in the end they obviously win, just to have another group threaten them a season later... after Negan I felt that they needed to take the show in a different direction instead of another group harassing them again... and now we have the Whisperers, same old story again.

Edited by EvanG

Yea but when you think about it, that's exactly what would be happening in such world. You could hardly make an episode about the bunch going to see a Metallica concert or something. And it's not just about the whole story arc/line, it's that you build some kind of relationship with the characters, they evolve, and there is always interesting stuff to observe (especially when you have actors as awesome as they are). 

I mean, you could simplify anything the way you have. A guy finds a body, goes after the murderer, gets him in the end. Big deal. Etc. I've heard there's actually about just 5 types of stories that exist in the world, novels or whatever; the rest is just variety. 

Edited by jamillos

You can put that spin on it, but it's a TV show and you want to be entertained and not have it constantly repeat itself. Negan was group #7 (or whatever) that harassed them and he was the ultimate ''bad guy'', he made the Governor almost look like a joke. For me they reached the end of the line with the entire ''bad guy'' storyline with Negan. Either come up with something totally different and original or end the show already... there's a reason why the ratings have dropped a lot in the last two seasons. Well, also because of the poor writing in some episodes, but I think some are also getting bored with the repetitiveness.

Edited by EvanG

22 hours ago, F*ck Fear said:

Absolutley theyre the same same people who took Rick. I've found it hard to finish FTWD season 5. 

I read recently that Michonne most likely will turn up in the films too.

Apparently, the first Rick movie is going to feel like 'The Unforgiven' with Clint Eastwood. 

I fear that The Walking Dead franchise is going to suffer from too much product though. 3 shows, 3 movies and possible mini-series' (giving back story to dead characters).

Well, I know Michonne is leaving this season. The producers said they are giving her a great send off. Whatever that means!. Hope she doesn't die. I like her alot. I think she and the King might have something going before long.

Well, I didn't like Fear the Walking dead in the beginning, but I thought that one day they might cross over and now that Morgan and Dwight are on it, I'm sticking with it.

Fear has lost most of their original characters too and the villain they have now is a real bitch lol

• Like 1

7 hours ago, EvanG said:

You can put that spin on it, but it's a TV show and you want to be entertained and not have it constantly repeat itself. Negan was group #7 (or whatever) that harassed them and he was the ultimate ''bad guy'', he made the Governor almost look like a joke. For me they reached the end of the line with the entire ''bad guy'' storyline with Negan. Either come up with something totally different and original or end the show already... there's a reason why the ratings have dropped a lot in the last two seasons. Well, also because of the poor writing in some episodes, but I think some are also getting bored with the repetitiveness.

Well, JDM said this season you will see many sides to Negan, which I hope so because right now he's useless in Alexandria. The pastor needs to listen to what Negan told him and that will probably be the end of the Whisperers.

I know they have a herd of zombies, but there have been herds before and even on Fear and they've found a way to get rid of them. All the sites have to band together and figure out a way around the herd or how to get ride of them or make them turn on the Whisperers. On Fear, the characters have face multiple herds and have figured out ways to get rid of them or steer them on a different path.

21 hours ago, F*ck Fear said:

I'm halfway through compendium 3 and love seeing the differences between the show and comic. I'm almost through 'All Out War' which than leads into The Whisperers.

I wish Carl was protrayed more like he is in the comics. The dynamic with Negan is so entertaining 

Yeah, I did like Carl with Negan. It showed a different side to Negan. Now Negan has a great relationship with Judith, which is very cool. The girl that plays Judith is such a good actress for someone so young.  I just know Negan's bad side will be emerging soon once the Whisperers come back to haunt everyone. Also Carol is getting ready for something too. 

Last night episode was awesome because Negan was in it! Finally, letting Negan do something than talking and taking care of tomatoes! 

Anything Negan says is super important if anyone wants to live and protect what they have. 

Maggie is coming back, no secret there. All the producer Angela would say was when Maggie comes back it'll be epic!

I just want someone to kill alpha and her daughter Lydia is not to be trusted either. I would give her back to the Whisperers right away. She is her mother's daughter.

10 hours ago, F*ck Fear said:

I've always found it amusing that people diskike the way the show builds a settlement, only for a new threat to come around. 

What would happen if that shit were real? I imagine it would'nt be far off..

Oh, yeah, I'm sure people would freak out and protect what's theres. I mean we do that with our everyday stuff. Add zombies and crazy people to the mix and there you go!