Is it me or is Chris Jericho trying to be Axl Rose

Billly B

6 hours ago, Live Like a Suicide said:

Who the fuck is Chris Jericho? Lol.

I get ya :P but he's a pretty well known guy. He's a pro wrestler and singer with Fozzy. Fozzy are not a good band (sorry Chris), but he is a great wrestler to this day!

Also, don't remember him ever saying anything negative about Axl, what did you read?

1 hour ago, Mendez said:

chris jericho is kinda getting chubby now. You would think hed be able to maintain a low body fat percentage like The Rock

He deliberately put on weight so he would look more out of shape, he’s a heel and particularly in Japan, looking heavier helps get you heat. But his cardio and his work rate are as good as they’ve ever been. 

8 hours ago, Tom2112 said:

I get ya :P but he's a pretty well known guy. He's a pro wrestler and singer with Fozzy. Fozzy are not a good band (sorry Chris), but he is a great wrestler to this day!

Also, don't remember him ever saying anything negative about Axl, what did you read?

All that is true....it's hard to imagine that Fozzy actually hit #1 on the rock charts though with "Judas" a couple of years ago. Jericho can still put on a good match though.

1 hour ago, papashaun said:

All that is true....it's hard to imagine that Fozzy actually hit #1 on the rock charts though with "Judas" a couple of years ago. Jericho can still put on a good match though.

I know, there really is no accounting for taste!😄 But hey! He has a good following that will obviously buy anything! 

48 minutes ago, Iron MikeyJ said:

I'm paraphrasing here, but he said something like this "more rock stars need to be like Axl Rose. He doesnt care about things like the hall of fame, he didnt go to it. We need more I dont give a f@#$ in rock."

I understand it most as a compliment.

On 04/10/2019 at 6:46 AM, Iron MikeyJ said:

I'm paraphrasing here, but he said something like this "more rock stars need to be like Axl Rose. He doesnt care about things like the hall of fame, he didnt go to it. We need more I dont give a f@#$ in rock."

That's a compliment. Jericho joined Axl in the 2006 Eddie Trunk interview.

• Like 1