P.R.L. - Full Leak Discussion Thread **NO LINKS, NO ASKING / HINTING FOR LEAKS**

3 minutes ago, Creed said:

can't you hear pitman all over this track? its obviously him.

i totally agree on crystal method. reminded me instantly of FIFA 98. P.R.L. could have been also easily on the soundtrack of Duke Nukem Forever 1998. This track should have been sold to game companies at that time.

lol. back then DN4E still had quake 2 engine :D

Even if the first album of the ChiDem trilogy came out in 2001, I feel like PRL would have sounded dated by the time it came out in 2003 or whatever. Doesn't mean I don't dig it, though, I still listen to The Matrix OST frequently :P

There's so many great musicians on these boards. Hell, we've all completed some covers through the years. 

You know what would be awesome? If a bunch of the musicians got together to pick one of these tracks and finish it, so to speak. 

12 minutes ago, RussTCB said:

There's so many great musicians on these boards. Hell, we've all completed some covers through the years. 

You know what would be awesome? If a bunch of the musicians got together to pick one of these tracks and finish it, so to speak. 

I call dibs on the cowbell track! :headbang:

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, RussTCB said:

Fuck. I wanted that. 

OK... Can I at least be credited as Lead Towel Waiver? 

I certainly don't expect you to go on a Twitter rant calling our fan project a cash grab and getting fired from said project right after, so I already think you are gonna make a great Lead Towel Waiver :P

• Haha 1

I haven't tried it out yet, but I'm pretty sure the intro to PRL would overlap with the outro if Thyme.

1 hour ago, ax1 said:

Cant believe EA or some other video company didnt sign their checks out to Axl and the gang, could have made for classic game soundtracks and Im really not kidding here.

For sure, these electronic instrumentals would work perfectly for video game soundtracks of the time.