slash's hat

action

Its to remind us it is actually Slash. After years of photoshopped pictures of modern Axl stood next to slash, I still have to remind myself it is actually him on stage. When I saw them last year from less than 20 feet away, I still struggled 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Tom-Ass said:

I agree. I am a huge Slash fan but the hat has become cheesy as hell... It has lost its charm and is cartoonish as @El Guapo said.. The Ball caps and Beanies he wears look better anyway... He doesn't have to toss it, but just war it occasionally or just during the encore.. 

Nah! I wear mine everywhere I go. 

I would  laugh  my ass off if he came out with a DJ Ashba hat on.

Or a KFC bucket and yellow jacket. 

Embrace the hat servants! Its iconic!

• 2 weeks later...

Slash had no problems with people dressing up as him for Halloween back in 1990:

Slash: "And with me, it’s like, walking down the street in New York City and seeing people doing me in the top hat, like Halloween or something. But that’s okay. It’s fun, no big deal." [RIP Magazine, February 1990].

And actually, Slash is the original Mickey:

Slash:  "If I go out to the record store or market, especially if I wear my top hat out, it's like all of a sudden I'm Mickey Mouse, you know, that cartoon character. Everybody's like, "Whoa!" " [Los Angeles Times, February 12, 1995].

On 04/10/2019 at 9:42 PM, action said:

how the hell does it stay at it's place with all that mayhem on stage? 

but i guess the real question is: does it need to stay? i'm sick and tired of the thing. it needs to go. who's with me? 

I'm with you mate. I'm over it.

Maybe he should try something different like a beanie or a beret. That might look nice.

1 minute ago, lame ass security said:

Someone mentioned Kiss earlier, a chick wanted Ace to wear his makeup in bed one night and of course he obliged.  But he ended up passing out with it on and woke up the next day with a severely swollen face.😄

I wouldn't let Slash sleep :lol:

• Haha 3