Guns n Roses Ban Fan From Shows Due to Song Leaks (Link)

4 hours ago, zigzagbigbag said:

I didn’t know. Where is that information from? 

I'm not sure who said it originally but it's been said several times here. See below:

3 hours ago, janrichmond said:

I think a lot of people changed their opinion on him when they found out who he travelled with to get the leaks. The same person who threatened him and his family, and is one of those responsible for the takedowns.

And the fact that he was just craving attention. If he's really such a big fan, why doesn't he try to get his friend to back down on banning videos? I find it incredibly stupid that he so publicly told everyone that he was going to buy it and then that he had it, then he tells TB that he's gonna be at some shows. He basically told them to come and pick a fight with him, a fight that he could never win. I don't support the whole trying to ban him from shows thing but I think that would've never happened if no one knew that he had that material.

• Like 4

5 hours ago, swishtz said:

Absolutely, it's all about the kudos of "Look at Me" and now it's blown back, but think someone is enjoying the attention

yes they can, if the headline act moans about this do you really think a festival would side with 1 attendee with previous ?

Have you been to a festival? It’s 50k ppl and multiple acts. They have no facial recognition at the gates. Trust me if Rick wanted to attend Exit 111 or ACL he could. 

5 minutes ago, Arnuld said:

Have you been to a festival? It’s 50k ppl and multiple acts. They have no facial recognition at the gates. Trust me if Rick wanted to attend Exit 111 or ACL he could. 

Yup many, they tend to take photo ID to obtain the wristband to gain access.

5 minutes ago, Arnuld said:

But that wasn't the point of the response, the debate was about whether a festival would ban him or not, not if they would succeed in keeping him out 

I think he has managed to achieve this utopic position from his actions

"“I don’t want to belong to any club that would accept me as one of its members.”

Edited by swishtz

20 minutes ago, swishtz said:

But that wasn't the point of the response, the debate was about whether a festival would ban him or not, not if they would succeed in keeping him out 

"“I don’t want to belong to any club that would accept me as one of its members.”

I literally never saw that happen, lol

I used to get into festivals when I was underage because I grew a beard at 16, and I knew they wouldn't give a fuck about IDs

Edited by Duwz

48 minutes ago, Arnuld said:

Accord an Rick twitter he will attend the Exit 111 tomorrow. He said "just taking a chance" and "ready for tomorrow".

Edited by Ratam
Add
  • Haha 1

48 minutes ago, swishtz said:

Rick already post a pic with his wristband to Exit 111 tomorrow.

31 minutes ago, Ratam said:

Accord an Rick twitter he will attend the Exit 111 tomorrow. He said "just taking a chance" and "ready for tomorrow".

Now that he's advertised it to everyone they know to look for him. He might get away with it because it's a big festival but if they find him and throw him out again then I won't be surprised.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, MaskingApathy said:

Now that he's advertised it to everyone they know to look for him. He might get away with it because it's a big festival but if they find him and throw him out again then I won't be surprised.

In tomarrow show we will more look that can happen with Rick that own GNR show. Will be funny :lol:. But seriously, this guy take a riesk about it.

19 hours ago, zigzagbigbag said:

This is interesting and quite important. Is this a fact in terms of US law?  

Probably and You don't know if they tapped his telephone/cellphone either or got a log of all internet action and VPN won't save You.

In Canada stolen item proceeds are not legal and will get You time in prison 

Edited by 80309561
  • Haha 1

27 minutes ago, 80309561 said:

Probably and You don't know if they tapped his telephone/cellphone either or got a log of all internet action and VPN won't save You.

In Canada stolen item proceeds are not legal and will get You time in prison 

I very seriously doubt TB got Rick’s phone tapped. 

• Like 2

20 hours ago, zigzagbigbag said:

This is interesting and quite important. Is this a fact in terms of US law? In Germany the legal situation is a bit different, at least more complicated and not as black or white as you described.  

intellectual property is under the copywrite act.

7 hours ago, swishtz said:

Not the case in the case of intellectual property that was not a rights transfer. This is accidental not a deliberate sale. So let's say you bought a box and in it were the new Star Wars movie masters 'accidentally'. Does that mean you can now publish the movie and own the rights to it? 

Two different topics. If you buy something you own it. It’s your property. If it’s stolen property and you distribute it, then it’s illegal.  No point oh continuing to beat this topic to death. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ratam said:

In tomarrow show we will more look that can happen with Rick that own GNR show. Will be funny :lol:. But seriously, this guy take a riesk about it.

1 hour ago, Ratam said:

I guess he want to test some reaction.

Just looking for attention as usual. That's the only reason I can think of.

• Like 1

So, this guy want mess around him. And he finally found a way to get some spotlight... With anouncement in twitter he is calling band/management/fest-organisation to act and he hopes for more fame. And some people blame band/TB/Axl for this?

• Like 1