Guns n Roses Ban Fan From Shows Due to Song Leaks (Link)

3 hours ago, jimisbatman said:

Why advertise the fact?  I initially felt bad for him, however, posting stuff like this is just asking for trouble.

Possibly has balls and is using a festival show rather than a guns show to give the fingers.

Possibly he has balls for brains as shown by buying a vip ticket in his name and contacting the band to say yes he would def he available at he next show (for them to kick him out)

Possibly he needs likes wants covets attention. 

I’m leaning towards the last. 

I haven’t downloaded any of the recent leaks. I can’t really be arsed listening to a song called hard school written by dudes in their 50s. I’ll wait for an album if it comes. Not shitting on people who got excited about the leaks. I would with other bands, but not with Guns. 

I spend that time digging up shows from 86-93. 

• Like 1

I think this Rick guy - in polite words - does not behave very clever. Besides, The fact that he seems to belong to this inner circle of people who have threatened families and are responsible for all the youtube takedowns destroyed my last bit of sympathy I had for him. 

Anyway, Even if I don’t have zero interest in the leaks, I think this whole topic is quite interesting because it (once again) speaks volumes in terms of GNRs management: 

This is because - at least from my understanding - there have been two public sales of the 19 CDs  before the songs leaked, first the initial auction and then afterwards the deal with Rick (and his friends). 

My first question is: Why the heck didn’t TB stop the deals and/or bought the CDs themselves to prevent damage from their clients? In addition some legal paperwork could have been filed to the sellers to avoid the risk that they sell or leak any copies of the CDs content they might have created before the deals. 

Rick has stated that he informed TB at least about the second deal. Hence, they have been aware but obviously did ... NOTHING! 

And now they do wonder that these 19 CDs are circulating?! 

I think this a very important aspect when asking why GNR didn’t start any legal actions against Rick. Because I expect every judge in the world will ask the very question I asked above. 

My second question is: 

Even if we imply TB wasn’t aware of neither the original auction nor the deal afterwards, how the hell can this be?! How can fans know that 19 CDs of highly sought unreleased material is offered for sale in public multiple times and the band’s „management“ didn’t?! 

I guess, you get my point. 

9 hours ago, Duwz said:

I literally never saw that happen, lol

I used to get into festivals when I was underage because I grew a beard at 16, and I knew they wouldn't give a fuck about IDs

Yeah now you're showing ID , RFID tracking as you go from section to section, places like Coachella all are doing this already, Download to name a few. Even cashless festivals using RFID and linked to your own festival profile are all the rage these days.  This kinda stuff

https://musicfestivalsrfid.com/

Edited by swishtz

8 hours ago, jimisbatman said:

Why advertise the fact?  I initially felt bad for him, however, posting stuff like this is just asking for trouble.

I guess that an Festival isn't exclusive to GNR fans, different an solo act for GNR, maybe he imagine it as possibility he can attend, but always is the riesk factor. I hope he don't put himself in problems about it.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Live Like a Suicide said:

Rick's an idiot. 

Advertises his leak adventures all over the internet and lets TB know of his involvement.

Advertises his concert attendance on his social media and lets TB know of it.

Gets banned for life, which was the least TB and GN'R could theoretically do.

Prepares to test the limits of that, advertises his next attendance on social media.

Rick's an idiot.

I have no sympathy for someone who so willingly paints a target on his back and then protests about it. This all wouldn't have happened if he hadn't gloated about the leaks in the first place.

I wonder too which is the reason TB isn't put the same "passion" about  ban this guys that take down videos? They have free pass?  This guys to claim they have TB approval.... 

Which is the reason that TB just went after Rick❓ and Tom Zutaut the responsible principal about this locker?. I think this guy is an easy target, cause he not hide and show all time, maybe he is the most weak link. TB doesn't banned MSL about attend GNR shows.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Live Like a Suicide said:

Rick's an idiot. 

Advertises his leak adventures all over the internet and lets TB know of his involvement.

Advertises his concert attendance on his social media and lets TB know of it.

Gets banned for life, which was the least TB and GN'R could theoretically do.

Prepares to test the limits of that, advertises his next attendance on social media.

Rick's an idiot.

I have no sympathy for someone who so willingly paints a target on his back and then protests about it. This all wouldn't have happened if he hadn't gloated about the leaks in the first place.

Well said and totally agree. I had some sympathy initially, but this is just stalker-like behavior.  Also, who has time for all of this bullshit?

Naming your child Axl is legit scary.  Axl and TB may need to look into a restraining order

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, nycgunner said:

Well said and totally agree. I had some sympathy initially, but this is just stalker-like behavior.  Also, who has time for all of this bullshit?

Naming your child Axl is legit scary.  Axl and TB may need to look into a restraining order

That very well may be the next step here. Especially if he gets caught and arrested. Guy needs to take a step back and reassess what’s really important here 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, nycgunner said:

Well said. Good point. Man, wherever you are, just leave this nutty band alone. 

49 minutes ago, Gordon Comstock said:

I predict Rick is gonna post selfies from the front row a couple hours before GnR hits the stage, then be surprised when he gets kicked out. 

Yeah all of the above plus gets arrested. I don't understand why he insists on telegraphing his every move. Makes me think this whole thing is just one gigantic troll and he's somehow part of it but highly unlikely 

16 minutes ago, Crowebar said:

Yeah all of the above plus gets arrested. I don't understand why he insists on telegraphing his every move. Makes me think this whole thing is just one gigantic troll and he's somehow part of it but highly unlikely 

He's gone from the band just being mad at him to, is this guy going to turn into a psycho?

1 hour ago, The Holographic Universe said:

Fergie named her child Axl. ☄️

Yeah, quite a few Axl's here too. I personally know of at least two. And the parents aren't GNR nutters. But Axel is a normal name here too. Naming your kid Axl doesn't raise eyebrows here.

9 minutes ago, Lio said:

Yeah, quite a few Axl's here too. I personally know of at least two. And the parents aren't GNR nutters. But Axel is a normal name here too. Naming your kid Axl doesn't raise eyebrows here.

Here i Norway it comes down to how you spell it. If you name your kid "Aksel", that is fine; if you name him "Axl", then you are a nutter.

• Haha 3