Guns n Roses Ban Fan From Shows Due to Song Leaks (Link)

53 minutes ago, Lio said:

I saw somewhere that he was just trolling with those pics and he wasn't actually there. A friend's pictures. But who knows.

Yes, he said that during the show, I think, but now he is saying that he was actually there. So who knows, indeed.

17 minutes ago, Blackstar said:

Yes, he said that during the show, I think, but now he is saying that he was actually there. So who knows, indeed.

He admitted in a message to someone that he wasn't actually there, only trying to troll TB. Just more attention seeking. Ignore it and it will go away. Pretty sad. I feel sorry for his kids.

24 minutes ago, Azifwekare said:

He admitted in a message to someone that he wasn't actually there, only trying to troll TB. Just more attention seeking. Ignore it and it will go away. Pretty sad. I feel sorry for his kids.

I think that TB should fix now things with this guy, because now in his twitter have people that want vengeanse against Axl and TB and trying hang up with Rick..... this is a dangerous way.

• 2 weeks later...