papashaun

Guns n Roses Ban Fan From Shows Due to Song Leaks (Link)

how they gonna know its him if he slaps on a bandana and sunglasses like half the other hardcores that go to the show trying to dress like axl ? lol no fuckin way they can keep the guy out of every single arena they play... what a waste of time and energy

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Hollywood Gunner said:

how they gonna know its him if he slaps on a bandana and sunglasses like half the other hardcores that go to the show trying to dress like axl ? lol no fuckin way they can keep the guy out of every single arena they play... what a waste of time and energy

Some people that go to every show are friends with certain people in Tb. The moment i walked up they were informed. Also July 13 I did reach out to GNR and informed them of the locker situation and no response so I bought it. 

5 minutes ago, axlrosefan4life said:

Some people that go to every show are friends with certain people in Tb. The moment i walked up they were informed. Also July 13 I did reach out to GNR and informed them of the locker situation and no response so I bought it. 

Just go to a festival show. Or show up in some place like South America where they don't expect it lol

1 minute ago, axlrosefan4life said:

yeah i get that theres a little inner circle of people that would rat you out hoping that nando will give them a cookie for good behavior but im sure u know who to avoid and where not to go... sucks that u probably wont be able to get on the rail for a good while but im positive u can still get in to most shows if you really want to... hit me up next time theyre in montreal if u wanna go, i got your back... my way of saying thanks for not hoarding the leaks... im sure pretty much anyone on here would do the same in their city too

7 minutes ago, DieselDaisy said:

I have visions of GN'R's security staff having a set of ''Most-wanted'' playing cards featuring ''irritant Guns N' Roses fans'', like what the Americans had when they invaded Iraq,

You know damn well that Fernando will do that now:lol:

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, DieselDaisy said:

I have visions of GN'R's security staff having a set of ''Most-wanted'' playing cards featuring ''irritant Guns N' Roses fans'', like what the Americans had when they invaded Iraq,

1024px-UNO_graduate_students_visit_Louis

complete with the dude wearing a slash shirt in 01, mr. security man himself, and that pedophile looking motherfucker with the camera from the st louis riot show lol

• Haha 1

The "banning forever" thing is ridiculous. He can buy a general admission ticket anonymously and hide in the crowd. They won't be looking at all the people in the arena.

This happened because they knew @axlrosefan4life would be there and he posted about it in public also.

Edited by Blackstar
  • Like 2

8 hours ago, adamsapple said:

No box office, pre-sale only with non transferable personalized tickets.

Exactly and don't be surprised if the GNR use this in the future.PN won't save You 

I know a person Who spend 5 years in jail for this and my telephone had a tap on it because it was a close friend of mine and my vpn was watched to I am sure and a VPN won't save You even If You get a ISP in Iraq.

Edited by 80309561
Spelling Errors

5 hours ago, MaskingApathy said:

He should get one of those glasses with the nose and moustache attached :lol:

4 hours ago, janrichmond said:

image.png

Yes that's what I was talking about.

1 hour ago, Crowebar said:

Lol 😂

Yeah ok sure you would've 👍🏻

Like I said, if I had bought at auction, a storage unit, like people do on the storage unit tv shows, yeah I would gave just thrown  the cds away. Not everyone would think , OMG, I have recordings of Axl Rose no more than I woild think, OMG, I have unleased recordings here of The.Rolling Stones. I am missing parts of the story, I guess. Like how could anyone have known it was AR recordings. This story is interesting and confusing to me.

People should make a few 'Where's Rick (Dunsford)?' banners for the next gig. 

Axl: 'He's on my list. Thats where Rick is, fuckhead. Go home!'

If Axl would be cool, he would just say: 'perhaps a little bit of Rick Dunsford for you...*quick song starts*'

Edited by Creed
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, DarkLotus1111 said:

If I was Rick I would have moved on, disappear from social media for a long time and accept the concert banned instead of seeking attention. I feel GNR management will probably take him on a date to court to screw him with a big fat lawsuit. This is TB we're talking about. They're really good at fucking the fans. 

I think so too. Just move on and dont go to their old shows. It is not worth his time and angst.

Edited by Amaya
  • Like 1

as far as i know (and i dont know much) the dude did nothing wrong. had he made money of the leaks it would be a different story. im no lawyer but i dont see any grounds for a lawsuit

any place ppl can buy "I'm not Rick" t shirt :? :) Dont wanna get mixed up after all.

or "Im with Rick =>" 

or 

"You've been Rickrolled"

Edited by username05
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, username05 said:

"You've been Rickrolled"

Would be pretty funny if Guns rickrolled the hardcores by teasing Hard School live and then breaking into Never Gonna Give You Up :lol:

29 minutes ago, Gibsonfender2323 said:

This is all Zutats fault for  not paying his fucking bills

Why not backtrack even further? If you are gonna go down that route this is all Axls fault for firing Tom Zutaut.

31 minutes ago, Hollywood Gunner said:

as far as i know (and i dont know much) the dude did nothing wrong. had he made money of the leaks it would be a different story. im no lawyer but i dont see any grounds for a lawsuit

There's a guy who made money off them though, the original buyer of the locker. And you don't see them coming after him with a lawsuit

3 minutes ago, StrangerInThisTown said:

There's a guy who made money off them though, the original buyer of the locker. And you don't see them coming after him with a lawsuit

We don't know if they haven't gone after him in some way, as most of the other people involved in this crazy story (Zutaut, the original buyer and the buyer of the CD's) have been silent.

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, Blackstar said:

We don't know if they haven't gone after him in some way, as most of the other people involved in this crazy story (Zutaut, the original buyer and the buyer of the CD's) have been silent.

Yeah I guess you're right we wouldn't know that. Kinda funny how firing Zutaut now backfired on Axl, just like firing Niven backfired, the whole GNR story went on a downward spiral after he fired Niven. Clearly Axl fires the good guys lol

1 hour ago, Amaya said:

Like I said, if I had bought at auction, a storage unit, like people do on the storage unit tv shows, yeah I would gave just thrown  the cds away. Not everyone would think , OMG, I have recordings of Axl Rose no more than I woild think, OMG, I have unleased recordings here of The.Rolling Stones. I am missing parts of the story, I guess. Like how could anyone have known it was AR recordings. This story is interesting and confusing to me.

Because every disc had Guns N' Roses written in big letters on the front.

But yeah, you're right, if I had unearthed a locker full of CDs that listed Atlas Shrugged, Thyme, Quick Song, Tonto, Zodiac etc my first thought would have been to just throw it away too. I can't imagine what would have caught Rick's eye.

• Haha 3

Rick has died for our sins.

Seriously though, this band cannot do PR right. It was a stupid move to ban someone for life over something they may or may not have done, especially so when it evidently made the leaks into a bigger story than they already were.

4 hours ago, DieselDaisy said:

1024px-UNO_graduate_students_visit_Louis

lol. put Xozi, Madison and Rick avatars on those cards! 

Edited by username05