Jump to content
Joraz

Likelihood of Alt songs this leg.

Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, Ninjapie24 said:

Well, now we know what song they have to play next

Jo Jo Jojos GIF - JoJo Jojos Bizarre GIFs

Hello fellow JoJo fan (:

 

8 minutes ago, Walapino said:

So Fine, please :)

Interestingly the Tokyo '92 performance has like 7 million views on YT .. It would be good live today ..

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, lukepowell1988 said:

Am I the only one wanting to hear Benny?

I believe so.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, lukepowell1988 said:

Am I the only one wanting to hear Benny?

Id rather heard Hard School but other than that Benny would be my top pick, i think it'd suit his vocals

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Benny instead of another cover would be great, but you're already at god knows how many covers. I doubt we ever hear Hard School. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, bdinan said:

Benny instead of another cover would be great, but you're already at god knows how many covers. I doubt we ever hear Hard School. 

I honestly didn't think there would be anyone on the planet with the slightest interest in hearing GnR cover Benny and the Jets.

I would rather hear a jazz infused, country style, acapella version of My World.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, DK6 said:

I honestly didn't think there would be anyone on the planet with the slightest interest in hearing GnR cover Benny and the Jets.

I would rather hear a jazz infused, country style, acapella version of My World.

Lol, if it were with Elton maybe. I don't know. I'm sick of covers. I'm sick of Appetite. Sick of this life, not that you care....

Give me some new goddamn music. Tired of the old bullshit. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, 2020_Intensions said:

Hello fellow JoJo fan (:

 

Interestingly the Tokyo '92 performance has like 7 million views on YT .. It would be good live today ..

Have you seen the stand/ user in part 7 that is Axl Ro and Civil War?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Ninjapie24 said:

Have you seen the stand/ user in part 7 that is Axl Ro and Civil War?

Yes I'm caught up with Part 8 (: 

Axl Ro was a crazy surprise 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, 2020_Intensions said:

Yes I'm caught up with Part 8 (: 

Axl Ro was a crazy surprise 

I’m caught up too, and it was cool to see my favorite band referenced with Axl as well

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×