Live statistics original GnR and new GnR

as I said elsewhere - the list is still a bit flawed, because some of the early songs are actually Hollywood Rose covers and have already been played live in 1984 ;) 

but of course, besides that, really great list. the list troll would be impressed by it :) 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, zombux said:

as I said elsewhere - the list is still a bit flawed, because some of the early songs are actually Hollywood Rose covers and have already been played live in 1984 ;) 

but of course, besides that, really great list. the list troll would be impressed by it :) 

And I said elsewhere that I really couldn't be assed right now. :lol: 

But I did look into it a little. Setlists.fm has 16 Hollywood Rose concert, most with inclomplete or no setlists. So it's also quite hard to figure that out. I'm taking the lazy way out and taking Guns n' Roses as a starting point man. ;)

5 minutes ago, zombux said:

well, you might at least note that some tracks were played before GNR - like... place an asterisk to the date or something - I'd suggest :) 

Done

I can't believe you just made me do that and I hate you a little bit for it. 

Edited by username
  • Haha 1

The only thing I would add in the "Other" category would be original songs that have been played live but not recorded or only recorded as demos, like Goodnight Tonight, Cornsucker and It Tastes Good, Don't It. Since Silworms is included, then I guess those should be included as well.

Then, of course there are all the other live covers, which are many, so it would take a lot of work. Maybe at least the ones that have been released officially in one form or another, like Whole Lotta Rosie (live version officially released) and Heartbreak Hotel / Jumping Jack Flash (demos officially released on the AFD box set), should be included.

Edited by Blackstar
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, Blackstar said:

The only thing I would add in the "Other" category would be original songs that have been played live but not recorded or only recorded as demos, like Goodnight Tonight, Cornsucker and It Tastes Good, Don't It. Since Silworms is included, then I guess those should be included as well.

Then, of course there are all the other live covers, which are many, so it would take a lot of work. Maybe at least the ones that have been released officially in one form or another, like Whole Lotta Rosie (live version officially released) and Heartbreak Hotel / Jumping Jack Flash (demos officially released on the AFD box set), should be included.

I'll see what I can do. A few of them should be easy enough. 

• GNFNR 1

1 hour ago, Blackstar said:

I did a pretty big update. 

• GNFNR 1

1 minute ago, Blackstar said:

Awesome!

I'm not sure about the inclusion of Sentimental Movie, as it was played at a Drunk Fux show, not a GnR one.

Technically correct, but if I remember correctly that was just adding Del and West. So I'm gonna count it. 

Technically one of the Hair Of The Dog shows is GAK, with Bach and Metallica joining. But I'm counting it anyway. 

Just now, Gackt said:

Only thing I'm noticing missing is the Buckethead songs he performed during his solos, i.e. Big Sur Moon & Hog Bitch Stomp

Otherwise it's a cool chart.  :thumbsup:

Very hard to add as they're either unlisted or listed as Buckethead Guitar Solo. And I'm not going to go through every 2002 bootleg to sort that out. ;) 

12 minutes ago, RussTCB said:

You're gonna have to change November Rain to 691.5 due to the fact that @ZoSoRose and I saw them only do the first half of the song in Detroit on the UCaP Tour :P

When you round 0,5 off to the closest whole number you still get 1 Russ. That means I'm mathematically correct. Which is the best kind of correct. 

• Like 1
  • GNFNR 1

52 minutes ago, username said:

When you round 0,5 off to the closest whole number you still get 1 Russ. That means I'm mathematically correct. Which is the best kind of correct. 

I was kidding anyway :) They DID only do half of November Rain that night but I would never expect you to change it. I wasn't thinking about how Excel would round it up or the mathematics of it, just making a dumb joke lol

39 minutes ago, RussTCB said:

I was kidding anyway :) They DID only do half of November Rain that night but I would never expect you to change it. I wasn't thinking about how Excel would round it up or the mathematics of it, just making a dumb joke lol

I know mate. ;) 

• Thanks 1

14 hours ago, UsedYourIllusion said:

Dust N' Bones in 1992, does anyone remember or know from the bootleg in Memphis at the old pyramid who sang lead vocals? I'm assuming Duff and Axl did the vocal fills? That's probably my all-time favorite GN'R song, and it's sad to me that Izzy probably won't ever be back to sing it :/

Welcome to the jungle was NOT played in 1992 at the Oklahoma show, I guess they forgot haha. Also memorable because it's one of the best GN'R proshots out there

Just imagine going to a GNR concert and then there's no welcome to the jungle! HAHAH

tenor.gif

200.gif

Edited by Legendador
  • Haha 1