Is there a triangle in You're Crazy or am I crazy?

Good topic title yeah? 

But seriously folks....

Ever since I first listened to the semi-acoustic version of Crazy on Lies, I've been intrigued by this little sound that appears in the mix. If you listen closely to the top end, you can hear a sort of tinging sound at 0.37, and then a few seconds after. It appears again at 1.29, then at 3.06 and a few seconds after. It's not a sound a guitar would produce so my guess is it's a triangle, since they use shakers and other percussion stuff in tracks like Brownstone. 

So. Can you hear it too?

Or is it just me, and I'm fucking crazy? 

Where else to ask than on this dedicated fan forum.

Your thoughts? 

• Like 1

Also: "Bitchin Fussin Cussin" is Izzy I presume, but who is laughing in a high pitched voice at the beginning of UTLH and who/what is that spoken bit during the solo. I think someone here previously  said it was Izzy impersonating a girl saying "Slash!" but I'm not sure if the GnR scientists cleared that one up ¿

On 10/27/2019 at 2:07 AM, Nice Boy said:

Also: "Bitchin Fussin Cussin" is Izzy I presume, but who is laughing in a high pitched voice at the beginning of UTLH and who/what is that spoken bit during the solo. I think someone here previously  said it was Izzy impersonating a girl saying "Slash!" but I'm not sure if the GnR scientists cleared that one up ¿

It’s Izzy saying “Saul” in a high pitched voice