Cool guitar clinic with Fortus, including GN'R questions (June 2019)

Bumble's Bridge Pickup

Cool video. Listening now, there is also some good GNR talk that begins at around 16:45 :headbang:

But during the Q&A he expertly sidesteps giving a direct answer about a new GNR album with this golden statement  - "Like I don't...I don't wanna necessarily see Mick Jagger practicing his dance moves, y'know?? :lol:

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, soon said:

Cool video. Listening now, there is also some good GNR talk that begins at around 16:45 :headbang:

But during the Q&A he expertly sidesteps giving a direct answer about a new GNR album with this golden statement  - "Like I don't...I don't wanna necessarily see Mick Jagger practicing his dance moves, y'know?? :lol:

Totally, that was such a ridiculous answer lol.

BTW, about your signature, have you heard the latest record from King Gizzard & The Lizard Wizard? There's a song there called "Planet B". (They're the best rock n' roll band out there today)

• GNFNR 1

I wish someone would ask "Do you remembered the exact parts you played on CD, or did you just wing it when relearning the songs that weren't played regularly in 2006/2009/2010"

Im always curious, bc even Slash doesnt play WTTJ's palm muted verses exactly how it is recorded on the album. Its close

"When recording, were you told that your parts would replace others, or that everyones rhythm track would be present in a mush of guitars"

Edited by Mendez

11 hours ago, soon said:

What a wanker. Chew on this Izzy-wannabe,

tenor.gif

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Bumble's Bridge Pickup said:

BTW, about your signature, have you heard the latest record from King Gizzard & The Lizard Wizard? There's a song there called "Planet B". (They're the best rock n' roll band out there today)

I hadnt heard that song - and i love it! :headbang: Thanks for turning me on to it! And the video... I have no words for that video. Its great to be introduced to a great 'new to me' band rock3

3 hours ago, soon said:

I hadnt heard that song - and i love it! :headbang: Thanks for turning me on to it! And the video... I have no words for that video. Its great to be introduced to a great 'new to me' band rock3

I also highly recommend seeing them live if you can, they are really wild and have 2 drummers and 3 guitarists. It's fun as hell

• Like 1