Slash’s Playing is SIC Right now

• 2 weeks later...

I'm no expert on guitar playing, so I've been wondering what you mean with Slash's "noodeling"

Is it the sloppyness which I kinda notice in the beginnings of KOHD or Paradise City? That it all sounds like he's hitting one giant note instead of every note individually? "Just getting it over with"? I don't know how else to describe it, hope you guys get what I mean.

13 minutes ago, TheGeneral said:

I'm no expert on guitar playing, so I've been wondering what you mean with Slash's "noodeling"

Is it the sloppyness which I kinda notice in the beginnings of KOHD or Paradise City? That it all sounds like he's hitting one giant note instead of every note individually? "Just getting it over with"? I don't know how else to describe it, hope you guys get what I mean.

The best example I can think of would be pretty much an TIL solo from the past year or so. After he hits the first note, he pretty much goes right to pointless noodling for the entire rest of the solo. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, RussTCB said:

The best example I can think of would be pretty much an TIL solo from the past year or so. After he hits the first note, he pretty much goes right to pointless noodling for the entire rest of the solo. 

Which is frustration because some of the earliest 2016 versions were absolutely amazing

• Like 1