Jump to content
TMAC20

Slash’s Playing is SIC Right now

Recommended Posts

19 hours ago, Sydney Fan said:

Probably the reason for his endless noodling majority of the time. I cant think.of a reason w hy you need KOHD to go for between 10 to 15mins.

 

I think it could be because Axl genuinely needs breathing space, a break from straining himself, in order to do a 3 hour set. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, Nice Boy said:

 

I think it could be because Axl genuinely needs breathing space, a break from straining himself, in order to do a 3 hour set. 

Agree. I think same, is about Axl.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm no expert on guitar playing, so I've been wondering what you mean with Slash's "noodeling"

Is it the sloppyness which I kinda notice in the beginnings of KOHD or Paradise City? That it all sounds like he's hitting one giant note instead of every note individually? "Just getting it over with"? I don't know how else to describe it, hope you guys get what I mean.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, TheGeneral said:

I'm no expert on guitar playing, so I've been wondering what you mean with Slash's "noodeling"

Is it the sloppyness which I kinda notice in the beginnings of KOHD or Paradise City? That it all sounds like he's hitting one giant note instead of every note individually? "Just getting it over with"? I don't know how else to describe it, hope you guys get what I mean.

 

The best example I can think of would be pretty much an TIL solo from the past year or so. After he hits the first note, he pretty much goes right to pointless noodling for the entire rest of the solo. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, RussTCB said:

The best example I can think of would be pretty much an TIL solo from the past year or so. After he hits the first note, he pretty much goes right to pointless noodling for the entire rest of the solo. 

Which is frustration because some of the earliest 2016 versions were absolutely amazing

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×