How long do you think NITL tour will be

Slightly offtopic perhaps, but do we have an indication they are going to extend NITL? I always assumed it would be done after the SA-leg in early 2020. We saw that one coming for quite some time (before it was announced) and I know some people mentioned Euro festivals, but that seemed more like wishful thinking.

They have reinstated / repaired their reputation as a live act with this tour, they should now focus on doing the same for their reputation as a recording artist. Make a decent album, and tour that for a few years.

The year is 2217.

Earth is a barren wasteland after great the nuclear wars of the 22nd century.

About 60% of earth's population has been killed.

The ones that are left are horribly disfigured. 

Due to extreme climate change, direct sunlight has become lethal to humans. 

People are forced to live underground and only come out at night to search for the scarce bits of food and clean water that are left. 

Tribal warfare is at the order of the day. 

As is cannibalism.

Guns n' Roses has just announced the 189th leg of the NITL tour. 

Edited by username
  • Haha 3

Short answer:

Forever and ever. They may re title it, but it'll be the same thing as thing as long as they can sell tickets.

I've been saying this since Day 1, but once they can't sell stadiums anymore, they'll go to arenas. Then once they can't sell out arenas anymore, they'll charge more and go to theaters. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, RussTCB said:

Short answer:

Forever and ever. They may re title it, but it'll be the same thing as thing as long as they can sell tickets.

I've been saying this since Day 1, but once they can't sell stadiums anymore, they'll go to arenas. Then once they can't sell out arenas anymore, they'll charge more and go to theaters. 

I really can't see Guns ever not being able to play Arena's unless Axl's voice becomes REALLY REALLY bad or the fans just get too old.. Even then who knows.. Motley Crue still sold tickets with Vince.. If bands like Def Leppard can still pack Arena's I think it will be a while before Guns can't.  I know I am jonesing to see them again. 

If you go by the official site, you wouldn;t even know they had dates coming in March! No mention whatsoever of them happening! 

https://www.gunsnroses.com/news

https://www.gunsnroses.com/tour

I can't stand the 'highest grossing tour' thing - a) who gives a fuck and b) if you want to tour for years on end and call it the same tour, then of course it'll go up the ranking! 

"It's the same tour. We've only had four six month breaks folks".......

Just now, Tom-Ass said:

I really can't see Guns ever not being able to play Arena's unless Axl's voice becomes REALLY REALLY bad or the fans just get too old.. Even then who knows.. Motley Crue still sold tickets with Vince.. If bands like Def Leppard can still pack Arena's I think it will be a while before Guns can't.  I know I am jonesing to see them again. 

I think as long as Slash stays they'll remain an Arena band yeah. 

• Like 1