BigDaddyChook29

Duff's issues after alchohol

Hey everyone,

This is a weird one.  Was talking to my wife about the band and their past issues.  She is a type 1 diabetic and I told her about Duff's pancreas ruptering.  She was curious if any super fans out there knew if he was now Insulin dependant or complications besides not being able to drink.

• Like 1

I remember how Susan bought him a cake to celebrate a sobriety milestone earlier this year. Would be a maybe odd choice if his addiction issues had caused diabetes? I dont really know how that all works though.

I've never read or heard that Duff is insulin dependant or that he has any other lasting effects from his pancreas bursting. In interviews he has said he had third-degree burns inside his body though.

I think he is fine and that incident didn't cause any lasting complications.

i read somewhere in 2006 that Duff is colorblind. is this true?

On 11/3/2019 at 3:59 PM, ©GnrPersia said:

This has been explained in It's So Easy and Other Lies in depth. Very good read as well.

But some of us dont know  or did not read his book.  My opinion, time will tell what health issues Steven, Slash. Duff will have. Izzy, the public wont  know. I predict that is in  spite of all the abuse they put their bodies through  in their, 20s,  they beat the odds unlike many in the business. Nothing significant  health wise is wrong.   Steven's mouth is still permanently slighted twisted. Slash and his pace maker, I think....some heart thing.  Maybe Diff cannot eat spicy foods anymore. They, my opinion, have nothing serious of lasting effects.

Edited by Amaya
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, t-p-d-a said:

Yeah.

That's why he usually wears black clothing.

8 hours ago, t-p-d-a said:

Duff is also dyslexic.  He had talked about it in interviews. 

I think I remember him saying that he has some minor issues and he has to be careful with some stuff also as prevention, but I don’t think he has anything serious like diabetes.