Jump to content

Recommended Posts

3 minutes ago, NorwayIllusion said:

Does Jarmos/HTGTH fb-post right noe saying that NITL-tour has come to an end. As in end of the whole NITL? Something New from now on,? 

The tour was supposedly over last year in Hawaii. Axl said so himself.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, NorwayIllusion said:

Does Jarmos/HTGTH fb-post right noe saying that NITL-tour has come to an end. As in end of the whole NITL? Something New from now on,? 

In that same website, it says next year they play a couple of shows in South America.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The poster from the second Vegas show does say 'The Last Show' on it, or something.

 

Guess they'll just be calling the next dates something else?

Edited by cremefraiche

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, NorwayIllusion said:

Does Jarmos/HTGTH fb-post right noe saying that NITL-tour has come to an end. As in end of the whole NITL? Something New from now on,? 

The title is pretty much selfexplanetory - this tour will not end in this lifetime!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hope Chinese internet censors don’t catch wind of Jarmo’s post, implying Taiwan is not part of China. They might ban access to his site...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

They said the same at the end of the Hawaii show last year. Axl even put out a thank you statement. 

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Axl_morris said:

They said the same at the end of the Hawaii show last year. Axl even put out a thank you statement. 

Yes, as with everything in the GNR world, nothing is set in stone. It only becomes real when you witness it with your own eyes/ears. All the rest is up in the air.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm saaaad to see the Tour page on the official band site blank!! What's this about March dates? Where is that posted?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, soon said:

I almost get the impression that the band keeps trying to wrap up the tour but then LN is like "Dance monkey!!" 

Fernando just needs to sell a few more T-shirts!

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Three scenarios here:

1.) NITL is not over, Vegas was another faux ending as was Hawaii last year- possibly the SA dates were added more recently than we think 

2.) NITL is “over”, the next tour leg is named something else with a similar setlist like the 2012-2014 legs
 

3.) Some miraculous work has been going on behind the scenes and a new album/EP is ready for release and the tour is in support of it. 
 

It’s 99.9% either 1 or 2, 3 is EXTREMELY unlikely

Edited by AxlRoseCDII
  • Like 1
  • GNFNR 1
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, AxlRoseCDII said:

Three scenarios here:

1.) NITL is not over, Vegas was another faux ending as was Hawaii last year- possibly the SA dates were added more recently than we think 

2.) NITL is “over”, the next tour leg is named something else with a similar setlist like the 2012-2014 legs
 

3.) Some miraculous work has been going on behind the scenes and a new album/EP is ready for release and the tour is in support of it. 
 

It’s 99.9% either 1 or 2, 3 is EXTREMELY unlikely

A good giveaway could be if we get a Blu-ray of the tour for Christmas (which is also heavily rumored).

They won’t release it unless NITL is truly over.

  • Like 1
  • GNFNR 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
53 minutes ago, GNRfanMILO said:

A good giveaway could be if we get a Blu-ray of the tour for Christmas (which is also heavily rumored).

They won’t release it unless NITL is truly over.

It's cutting it a bit fine now for Christmas releases. Stores have their stock in, and release schedules are set. If it was happening, we'd know by now I think. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, allwaystired said:

It's cutting it a bit fine now for Christmas releases. Stores have their stock in, and release schedules are set. If it was happening, we'd know by now I think. 

Yeah I think it’s too late for them to release something before the end of 2019, unless it were a surprise online-only release.

that means GnR will have gone thru the entire 2010s decade without releasing a new studio album, or even a proper new song... Sad...

  • Haha 1
  • Sad 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×