Dead Horse
Locomotive
Hard School?
Prostitute
There Was A Time
Catcher In The Rye
So Fine
Madagascar

Your first question mark is Don't Cry. And it doesn't say Dummy, it says Sorry. Other than that, you're right on everything else :)

2 minutes ago, RussTCB said:

Your first question mark is Don't Cry. And it doesn't say Dummy, it says Sorry. Other than that, you're right on everything else :)

You're right. Wasn't sure on Don't Cry since it's in the regular setlist.

EDIT: I now see several of the alt's is there as well... :)

Edited by Spirit
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Mendez said:

He was the lead in an aquaman marvel movie and he was on game of thrones

Oh him. Well his kids don't look very excited to be there. He should've taken me instead.

3 hours ago, Stlconcerts said:

Fortus said they have rehearsed it a few times.

Did he say if the arrangement was the same as the leaked version or if they have changed it up into something different?

2 hours ago, Stlconcerts said:

Not a yes or no. This entire forum is nothing but lies and controversies constantly. Things seem to change constantly with this band so I would not get any hopes up for anything. 

And you are a part of this "lies and controversie" forum, so that makes you what?

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Stlconcerts said:

Fortus said they have rehearsed it a few times.

Nothing personal but I don’t believe you, very easy to say that without obviously having anything to back it up and in GNR land being skeptical is a necessity. I think with how tight lipped this band is Fortus would not respond to the talks of leaks and is certainly not going to be the first one who tells us the potential of a new Guns song being played. Plus, you said you met him on an airplane? The band flys together. Too many fishy parts of this story.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, AxlRoseCDII said:

Nothing personal but I don’t believe you, very easy to say that without obviously having anything to back it up and in GNR land being skeptical is a necessity. I think with how tight lipped this band is Fortus would not respond to the talks of leaks and is certainly not going to be the first one who tells us the potential of a new Guns song being played. Plus, you said you met him on an airplane? The band flys together. Too many fishy parts of this story.

In his defense, he already said in the Vegas night 2 show thread that he met Fortus on his plane and I think they all fly home separately after the last show so this is probably true 

Don't know what to think about the Hardschool rumor though