Mygnr CSI Needed! Please report ASAP

1 hour ago, AxlRoseCDII said:

Nothing personal but I don’t believe you, very easy to say that without obviously having anything to back it up and in GNR land being skeptical is a necessity. I think with how tight lipped this band is Fortus would not respond to the talks of leaks and is certainly not going to be the first one who tells us the potential of a new Guns song being played. Plus, you said you met him on an airplane? The band flys together. Too many fishy parts of this story.

I believe him. It's on the Alt setlist. Of course they've rehearsed it. It's not as if Fortus divulged a scoop saying that. We all have the Alt setlist. I think another poster said he heard them rehearse it before one of the early shows too.

• Like 4

3 hours ago, -Jaro- said:

And you are a part of this "lies and controversie" forum, so that makes you what?

A fan of the band that enjoys having a few places online to escape the bullshit in my own life for a little bit. I enjoy it. I also lurk on the HTGTH sites forums also just to see what's happening in this little world of people. 

• Like 4

18 minutes ago, Stlconcerts said:

Believe what you want. I dont need to lie to people on the internet. I didnt think it was exactly ground breaking news that a song on the Alt. List has been rehearsed. It's already been said before that someone heard them playing through it in a different thread. Also the STL part of my username stands for St. Louis, as in St. Louis Missouri where 4tus is from. I didnt take a picture with him or anything at the airport because he looked tired and I was bothering him enough just talking to him ( he was very very kind though). I should have shut up about the entire conversation  like I originally said that I was going to. 

I appreciate you telling us. As I always do when posters post small things like that. It's nothing earth shattering, but it's nice to hear about those little encounters anyway. I think it's a shame posters are being booed off by some every time they have a little thing like that to share, because there's so little 'news' that reaches us.

However, if you have made it up, I would ask you to come up with sth juicier in the future :P At least have it be Axl you met and talked to, not some low tier member like Fortus.

Anyway, it's nice to see GNR members interacting with fans and being really nice to them, and it's nice to see it reported here :heart:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Lio said:

However, if you have made it up, I would ask you to come up with sth juicier in the future :P At least have it be Axl you met and talked to, not some low tier member like Fortus.

Collectively Richard has been in the band longer than Slash ;). I think we can call him an official member and not just a low tier guy. 

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Stlconcerts said:

Collectively Richard has been in the band longer than Slash ;). I think we can call him an official member and not just a low tier guy. 

Anyone who's not the Big Three = low tier guy :P But of course he's an official member. I'm not one calling names at anyone who's not AFD5.

21 minutes ago, Stlconcerts said:

In my eyes he's just as much a part of the band, but he is lower tier like Dizzy, in terms of pay and recognition from fans. He's on a record, he's been there 20ish years; he's as official as it gets in my book.

5 hours ago, Gibbo said:

You don't believe anything! So this is nothing new :lol: I have already told you 3 people that I know of heard all heard it being rehearsed before the first show (without Axl), and this was before we seen it on the Alt setlist.  What more proof do you want?

Video/audio of the rehearsal

Its not personal! You’re a good guy. With how this band treats fans and from the lack of consistent information and updates on new music, it’s extremely hard for me not to be pessimistic or optimistic regarding the future of this band. I do apologize for the negativity.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Stlconcerts said:

Length of time in band does not equate to tier level or whatever you are trying to say.  Richard is replaceable, Slash is not. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, AxlRoseCDII said:

Video/audio of the rehearsal

Its not personal! You’re a good guy. With how this band treats fans and from the lack of consistent information and updates on new music, it’s extremely hard for me not to be pessimistic or optimistic regarding the future of this band. I do apologize for the negativity.

What else do you want? A private preview of the new album? Duff, Slash and Fortus recently said on interviews repeatedly that they are working on new music. We know that Slash has been going to Axl’s house to record and his schedule is clear for the next year. HS has been on the alt setlist. They’re all getting along and happy.

If ultimately they don’t release anything it’s because it didn’t work, they think the material sucks, whatever, not because they didn’t work on it or were just having fun creating rumors about themselves.

Really, they won’t live stream their working days in the studio and give the fans daily updates, it’s not a reality show. Relax.

• Like 2
  • GNFNR 1

7 minutes ago, ChildOfTheMoon said:

What else do you want? A private preview of the new album? Duff, Slash and Fortus recently said on interviews repeatedly that they are working on new music. We know that Slash has been going to Axl’s house to record and his schedule is clear for the next year. HS has been on the alt setlist. They’re all getting along and happy.

If ultimately they don’t release anything it’s because it didn’t work, they think the material sucks, whatever, not because they didn’t work on it or were just having fun creating rumors about themselves.

Really, they won’t live stream their working days in the studio and give the fans daily updates, it’s not a reality show. Relax.

Dozens of times since the late 90’s there have been band members saying there’s new music coming, only for nothing to surface (save for Chinese in 2008). Even when Axl himself says new music is coming it doesn’t. Let alone Fortus, who’s outright been wrong about that almost every year he’s been in the band (again, save for 2008). Band members saying new music =/= new music.

What I would want is actual communication from the band. Maybe a press conference, a interview with Axl about a new album, him outlining the plans for 2020 at the last show, etc. A change in management wouldn’t hurt either after the disastrous issues we’ve been having with the copyrighted videos and the (perhaps coincidental) fact that NO songs or albums have materialized with TB. Believe it or not, the way GNR operates is not how a band of this magnitude usually does! 

I’m not asking for the band to be as a reality show, I’m asking it to function as a band.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, AxlRoseCDII said:

Dozens of times since the late 90’s there have been band members saying there’s new music coming, only for nothing to surface (save for Chinese in 2008). Even when Axl himself says new music is coming it doesn’t. Let alone Fortus, who’s outright been wrong about that almost every year he’s been in the band (again, save for 2008). Band members saying new music =/= new music.

What I would want is actual communication from the band. Maybe a press conference, a interview with Axl about a new album, him outlining the plans for 2020 at the last show, etc. A change in management wouldn’t hurt either after the disastrous issues we’ve been having with the copyrighted videos and the (perhaps coincidental) fact that NO songs or albums have materialized with TB. Believe it or not, the way GNR operates is not how a band of this magnitude usually does! 

I’m not asking for the band to be as a reality show, I’m asking it to function as a band.

All the guy said was that Fortus told him they'd rehearsed Hardschool. He didn't say anything about a release or new music.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, AxlRoseCDII said:

Exactly, because other stuff can get in the way and go south, and you can’t do nothing about it, but they already said they want to do it and we have proof that they’re doing it. Just wait and see!

They seem to be pretty happy with how everything is going, regarding new music and their management. If we don’t like it, that’s our problem, they won’t change it just because. If the band wants to release new music they will do it regardless. As far as I know, Fernando is not sitting in the studio writing songs, he hasn’t been promoted to band member yet, thank god. He can’t make Slash write a new riff or tell Axl to write new lyrics, so we have to trust the ones that are in charge of the new music: the band. And again they said they want to do it and that they are doing it. If you’re just curious to hear from Axl, that’s a whole other story.

You are asking for something that not even pop stars do these days. Most of them just announce the album when everything is ready to go, take the fans by surprise. So let’s hope everything goes well and we get new music in the near future.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, AxlRoseCDII said:

Believe it or not, the way GNR operates is not how a band of this magnitude usually does! 

Fat chance since 1995.

The lunatic is still running the asylum, and he's turning in a hefty profit in today's market.

"Only one in the game whose lost...."

1 minute ago, ZoSoRose said:

I think Richard does a fine job but you are out of your mind if he is as valuable or on the same level as slash

I didn't say he is on the same level as Slash... I´ve just pointed out that Slash was replaceable for 20 years, 1 record and countless headlining tours... So the theory that one is irreplaceable and the other ain't it's not true...

At least in Axl's head