GNRs Slash & Duff On New Ozzy Album

shit... I like this.  "Sonically," (what does that even mean, really, lol) it seems to "remain consistent" (my God, I feel like I sound like all the stuffy journalists that I think are such dorks haha) to how his last couple albums have sounded.  What a great job everyone has done on this song.  Bless 'Em All.

8 minutes ago, DTJ80 said:

It will happen! As for how much etc who knows but we will get something - even if it’s just the EP in March.

I hope you are right, because Im getting a bit concerned that Duff has been doing so many sessions with other people. This Ozzy album, Hawkins track. Doesnt make me think he's been busy recording with Guns.

7 minutes ago, seely said:

I very much hope so. Still, I won't hold my breath yet...

I’m trying to think positive...and see if that works! There is a poster on another site who seems to be fairly ‘in the know’ who says an EP is planned for March and a full album for November. Could be rubbish but might not be. Also comments about a new version of Hardschool with extra lyrics, Slash solo and ‘sound effects’?! Time will tell I guess guess.