vloors

GNRs Slash & Duff On New Ozzy Album

shit... I like this.  "Sonically," (what does that even mean, really, lol) it seems to "remain consistent" (my God, I feel like I sound like all the stuffy journalists that I think are such dorks haha) to how his last couple albums have sounded.  What a great job everyone has done on this song.  Bless 'Em All.

If zakks not on the album maybe ozzys sick of the constant  pinch harmonics like the fans are. Wonder who the guitarist is maybe gus .... 

• Like 1

Cool news.

And a nice song. Dig that melody, sounds like classic Ozzy. Curious to hear how the rockers sound with Duff and Chad.

• Like 1

Echoes of 1995! When Zakk snuck out on Ozzy to record an album with Guns. Now Ozzy gets his Gunner (or two) and leaves Zakk off the record.

• Like 1

Love chad smith. Curious to see how the album is

I wonder of Duff and Chad helped write anything

Edited by Mendez

4 minutes ago, kanecrescente said:

That’s not Chad Smith, that’s Will Ferrell. 

Nice joke, considering one is an alter ego

Good tune actually. And proves in the studio you can do ANYTHING with vocals as Ozzy has been dodgy live for years but sounds great here. So nothing to worry about for the new GNR material.

Edited by DTJ80
Bad spelling
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, seely said:

:lol:

It will happen! As for how much etc who knows but we will get something - even if it’s just the EP in March.

8 minutes ago, DTJ80 said:

It will happen! As for how much etc who knows but we will get something - even if it’s just the EP in March.

I hope you are right, because Im getting a bit concerned that Duff has been doing so many sessions with other people. This Ozzy album, Hawkins track. Doesnt make me think he's been busy recording with Guns.

10 minutes ago, DTJ80 said:

I very much hope so. Still, I won't hold my breath yet...

7 minutes ago, seely said:

I very much hope so. Still, I won't hold my breath yet...

I’m trying to think positive...and see if that works! There is a poster on another site who seems to be fairly ‘in the know’ who says an EP is planned for March and a full album for November. Could be rubbish but might not be. Also comments about a new version of Hardschool with extra lyrics, Slash solo and ‘sound effects’?! Time will tell I guess guess.

At least Duff's playing bass on someones new album... Ugh, this fucking band!

5 minutes ago, GNRfanMILO said:

Huh? EXCUSE ME? :lol:

That will hold me over for a while. I’ll come back in 2030 and see if he’s got anything else hiding in the vault.