GNRs Slash & Duff On New Ozzy Album

1 hour ago, DieselDaisy said:

To which all you have to reply is,

Haha.

It's a classic case of projection. How Axl can stand there with a straight face and say this about anyone other than himself beggars belief: 

I don’t get it. I wanted the world to love and respect him. I just watched him throw it away

It'd be like R Kelly criticising Michael Jackson for not setting clear boundaries with minors.

Edited by Towelie
  • Like 2

5 hours ago, Towelie said:

It's a classic case of projection. How Axl can stand there with a straight face and say this about anyone other than himself beggars belief: 

It'd be like R Kelly criticising Michael Jackson for not setting clear boundaries with minors.

You summed it up with, ''self awareness isn't one of Axl's strong points''. I knew he had finally sold out when he did that Budweiser commercial about six years ago.

• Like 1

On 26/11/2019 at 12:29 AM, DieselDaisy said:

You summed it up with, ''self awareness isn't one of Axl's strong points''. I knew he had finally sold out when he did that Budweiser commercial about six years ago.

That was just bizarre! Maybe they thought they were keeping gnr relevant by doing it, but in reality nobody knew it was Axl until hardcore fans told them... at the point the response was "whut!!???" 😯

It's a sad, sad state of affairs that Duff has time to record so many other peoples records... and yet gnr don't even a timeline for one. Good for him though.

31 minutes ago, MaskingApathy said:

https://www.billboard.com/articles/columns/rock/8544970/watt-interview-post-malone-ozzy-osbourne

What a name dropper. Plus he thinks he's somehow comparable to the great Randy Rhoads (may he rest in peace). He's a pretty good guitarist but he sure ain't no Randy.

I got to be f--kin' Randy Rhoads in 2019.

Andrew Watt is a cool guy, making hard rock appeal to an audience that normally could care less about who the likes of Ozzy Osbourne and Slash are.

I’m fairly sure he’s just making that comparison since he is Ozzy’s guitarist on this record, just like Randy was on Blizzard of Ozz and Diary of a Madman. Watt knows that he isn’t Rhoads, he’s not that dumb!

Edited by youngswedishvinyl
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, youngswedishvinyl said:

Andrew Watt is a cool guy, making hard rock appeal to an audience that normally could care less about who the likes of Ozzy Osbourne and Slash are.

I’m fairly sure he’s just making that comparison since he is Ozzy’s guitarist on this record, just like Randy was on Blizzard of Ozz and Diary of a Madman. Watt knows that he isn’t Rhoads, he’s not that dumb!

Maybe so, but it's not like Randy was the only guitarist that Ozzy has ever played with. He could've said "I got to be Zakk Wylde in 2019."

Does any one know who Ozzy is doing the make up dates with? At the show I’m going to, the tickets were originally for Ozzy/Megadeth. But I’ve also seen stuff that has Ozzy/Judas Priest and Ozzy/ Marilyn Manson. I’d prefer Megadeth but be fine with Judas Priest, but I despise Manson and wouldn’t want to see him.

3 hours ago, MaskingApathy said:

Maybe so, but it's not like Randy was the only guitarist that Ozzy has ever played with. He could've said "I got to be Zakk Wylde in 2019."

I would take jake e lee over zakk anyday of the week. I can never get enough watching the salt lake city 84 BATM show on youtube. How come ozzy no longer uses gus?.

Edited by Sydney Fan

3 hours ago, Ninjapie24 said:

Does any one know who Ozzy is doing the make up dates with? At the show I’m going to, the tickets were originally for Ozzy/Megadeth. But I’ve also seen stuff that has Ozzy/Judas Priest and Ozzy/ Marilyn Manson. I’d prefer Megadeth but be fine with Judas Priest, but I despise Manson and wouldn’t want to see him.

For the show at Madison Square Garden, it's Manson.

• 1 month later...