GNRs Slash & Duff On New Ozzy Album

2 hours ago, youngswedishvinyl said:

Really interesting musician take on the song!

No, this is not a video that sucks like those vocal coach videos. It's actually good, informative and interesting!

This guy is the only guy that is doing Reaction Videos that I respect

• Like 1

On 1/10/2020 at 11:51 AM, Silent Jay said:

The souless autotune ruins the magic.

It's such a shame this is led by Post Malone's production team.. Even Slash sounds awful. The positive side of it is that we have a brand new Ozzy album in 2020, probably the last, and that's a miracle.

On 1/11/2020 at 6:01 AM, default_ said:

Song itself is actually good, hyper processed pop production made it suck hard. Its worse than CD.

this could be a instant classic, but it sounds souless and dead instead.

100% agree. Wish it had been done with a real rock producer.

8 hours ago, 6lake sa66ath said:

Andrew Watt played guitar in a band with Glenn Hughes and Jason Bonham, there is no doubting his rock credentials or pedigree

Yeah and that one was great but this one isn't produced so well. Plus I think playing with and producing all those pop artists have changed him.

6 minutes ago, janrichmond said:

I think you'll find Slash has no problem releasing albums. 2 x Snakepit, 2 x VR, 1 x solo, 3 x SMKC, + numerous live albums. 

Since 94 how many has Axl released? 

I know. Just reffering to how bullshit his last interview was. We all know Axl is the only issue here

• Like 2

Ordinary Man is a pretty good song and the collaboration is cool as fuck. Slash did a good job and I really love the lyrics but somehow they making me sad at the same time because they remind me that it could be all over soon. Unfortunately the big rock stars are going to disappear... there aren't many left either.

On 1/22/2020 at 1:42 PM, GnR Chris said:

The more listens I've given "Ordinary Man," the more I really enjoy what Slash did on the song. It isn't anything over-the-top but it's just that vintage Slash feel and emotion to the playing that I love so much. So good. I'd love to hear him play it live someday.

Just listened again.. Agree that Slash was awesome on it.. Reminded me a bit of hus playing on "You Got No Right" which is great.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Free Bird said:

Ordinary Man is a pretty good song and the collaboration is cool as fuck. Slash did a good job and I really love the lyrics but somehow they making me sad at the same time because they remind me that it could be all over soon. Unfortunately the big rock stars are going to disappear... there aren't many left either.

It's a farewell album. It's a bit of a downer but it benefits  the music, makes it more powerful. Under the graveyard is pretty heavy as well.

9 hours ago, Free Bird said:

Once bands like maiden acdc metallica hang it up who is there to take the baton?.

8 hours ago, Tom-Ass said:

Just listened again.. Agree that Slash was awesome on it.. Reminded me a bit of hus playing on "You Got No Right" which is great.

Love contraband.

• Like 1

Andrew Watt played in a band with Glenn Hughes, who was one of the singers in Black Sabbath, which was Ozzys band, who just got Andrew Watt to produce and play on his album. 

The circle is complete.

I love the merry-go-round that was Rainbow / Sabbath / Purple in the 70's all replacing each other.

California Breed actually supported Slash when I saw him in Leeds.

Edited by ToonGuns

• 2 weeks later...
5 hours ago, sl4yer said:

Album leaked, it’s really good but overproduced. 

Did any of the songs feature Zakk?

Its beyond me how could Ozzy release an album and didnt ask Zakk to record a single solo at this point lol

Edited by default_

1 hour ago, default_ said:

Its beyond me how could Ozzy release an album and didnt ask Zakk to record a single solo at this point lol

Unfortunately no. The guitar on this album sounds very fuzzy and I’m not a fan of that. Riffs and Solo are fine just the sound of this guitar.. But songs themselves are good imo. A lot of Sabbath vibes

Edited by sl4yer

2 hours ago, default_ said:

Im glad ozzy didnt. Sick of zakks playing because all you hear is pinch harmonics. Every note or riff has a pinch harmonic after it. Fuckin annoying.

As much as i respect the randy roads years, jake e lee is the man.

Edited by Sydney Fan