Coma and Jungle Demos

28 minutes ago, Azifwekare said:

There was a deal going on and these clips were the proof of existence. Because of two dumbasses from the remedial forum having a bitch fit, they got leaked before the deal was finished and the trader backed out.

🙄 - only in GNR world does this stuff happen on a weekly basis

7 minutes ago, Gibbo said:

It will come out :shades:

A feeling or have you heard more to suggest it’ll happen?

• Like 1

On 11/11/2019 at 8:06 AM, ryanf23 said:

That’s not an alternate vocal take. That’s a rough mix. That’s why I was confused by your comment. The version on that bootleg sounds almost identical to the album version. The coma demo is a complete different vocal take and I was hoping you were saying there is a different vocal take on Don’t Damn Me.

Song 8. Disc 1. its different vocals.

https://www.discogs.com/es/Guns-N-Roses-Use-Your-Illusion-Outtakes/release/3641097

I had to open my mini-gnr-vault and im hearin the song. Yeeha how u doin tonite!!!!! all right!

https://youtu.be/EGgyEXNhSHE (got deleted...)

Edit. idk really what is a rough mix, but im tryin to say this is an a different vocal take.

Edit. 

Edited by axlvai
The audio was deleted by ....
  • GNFNR 1

5 minutes ago, estrangedtwat said:

That bit of of Coma reminds me of the "One" demo by Metallica, that they released officially, by the way, where James didn't have lyrics so he just went "nah nah nah, nah nah nah, please god help me!"

From And Justice onwards a large number of the demos were like that. Just ‘na naas’ to get an idea of how the eventual lyrics would flow.

On 12-11-2019 at 3:30 PM, axlvai said:

What exactly is this? Is this what was in the locker besides the CD stuff or are these the outtakes that have been out there for some time? I remember hearing a lot of these on Youtube (if it's the same thing).

Edit: And forgive me if this is all well known info. I'm not as up to date as I was 10-15 years ago.

Edited by UcudBmine

38 minutes ago, UcudBmine said:

What exactly is this? Is this what was in the locker besides the CD stuff or are these the outtakes that have been out there for some time? I remember hearing a lot of these on Youtube (if it's the same thing).

Edit: And forgive me if this is all well known info. I'm not as up to date as I was 10-15 years ago.

Its a bootleg which was released for the first time in early 2000, maybe 2002. 

And for the love of god, before we get into this argument for the millionth time, the piano only "demo" of Estranged that's on later pressings of that bootleg CD is NOT in any way, shape, or form Axl Rose.   It was a piano cover posted to youtube by a professional musician and that's 100% a fact, yet there are still posters that "believe" it's Axl cause it "feels" like his playing.

• Like 2

13 hours ago, estrangedtwat said:

And for the love of god, before we get into this argument for the millionth time, the piano only "demo" of Estranged that's on later pressings of that bootleg CD is NOT in any way, shape, or form Axl Rose.   It was a piano cover posted to youtube by a professional musician and that's 100% a fact, yet there are still posters that "believe" it's Axl cause it "feels" like his playing.

100% true. that thing is many times proved fanmade.

On 11/11/2019 at 8:18 AM, allwaystired said:

I always take great amusement from trying to explain some of the machinations around things like this to people I know. They are always incredulous and think it's the most childish and pathetic thing they've ever heard! 

Then you ALWAYS get the question "well, why don't the band just release this stuff themselves?" to which there is absolutely no answer. 

Dude I try to explain this to my wife with the caveat "I know you won't care, and I know you'll think this is ridiculous, BUT.....".  Everytime I explain to her the latest drama she just laughs and says "that's ridiculous".  

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

11 minutes ago, WAR41 said:

Dude I try to explain this to my wife with the caveat "I know you won't care, and I know you'll think this is ridiculous, BUT.....".  Everytime I explain to her the latest drama she just laughs and says "that's ridiculous".  

It really puts it into perspective when you try to explain it to people in the real world! They think not only how ludicrous it all is, but question why on earth I'd care! 

The thing that strikes me too is how low people's opinions of GNR are outside this forum. It's quite eye opening. They seem to exist as a low-quality t-shirt brand line in people's heads now only. And I think many people buying those shirts are unaware they're even a band! 

Sometimes I feel like I'm banging a very lonely drum! 

• Sad 1

• 3 weeks later...
1 minute ago, All Cautions Made said:

$2.5K :lol:. What's the seller thinking lol.

He bought it for 300 bucks so he's making a huge buck out of it.

Nah, he's trying to make a bunch of money off of it. 

No worries though, because literally no one will pay that ridiculous price for the tape. 

• Like 1