Gibson_Guy87

Your best moments of this decade?

On 11/25/2019 at 3:36 AM, Len Cnut said:

How the fuck are these people naming shit by year like that, its incredible, are you getting this shit off a calendar or somethin?

I've always had a really good memory, so naming stuff year by year was pretty easy. I can remember quite a few things down to the exact time and day too :lol:

2010 - started dating the guy who would become my husband

2011 - holiday in NYC and LA with my bestie

2012 - holiday/surgery placement in Malta

2013 - trip to Mexico and performing in probably my favourite show with university dance company

2014 - graduated university as a qualified Veterinary Surgeon

2015 - holiday in San Francisco was a definite highlight (where we also got engaged :wub:)

2016 - got married (the hen party is a close second :lol:)

2017 - GN'R at Olympic Park, one of the best gigs I've ever been to

2018 - performing with my dance troupe for our first fully self-produced solo show

2019 - did a burlesque course, performed loads with my troupe, scored my dream job and bought a flat!  Pretty good year ^_^ 

• GNFNR 1

On 11/18/2019 at 9:58 AM, username said:

Meeting some friends from far away and spending time with them in person. (that means you @Sekh-met and @Paula McKagan

well yeah we better be a highlight :P

@Len Cnut you are not the only one for sure, I have no idea what happened and when most of the time.  Shit, when somebody asks when did I finish high school/Uni, whatever, I gotta do some math there :lol::lol: starting with how old am I by now ffs?

So yeah the question is do you guys remember all of this or do you write notes somewhere? :lol: